1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty Inspired Circular Battery Icons

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mattXdezzi, Feb 23, 2011.

1. mattXdezzi

mattXdezzi New Member

I posted these in the Liberty ROM forum but I'll share them here as well. I'm assuming that everyone has already created and posted their own Liberty inspired circular battery icons. I thought I would share the set that I just created. Even though I made them for Liberty, they have transparent backgrounds and will look good on any dark notification bar. I did 0%-100% in 10% increments as well as all the charging animations and the "Battery Status Unknown" icon (even though i've never seen it).

Preview:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

See below for the .zip of all of them with correct filenames. As with all battery icons, they all belong in \framework-res\res\drawable-hdpi\

If you would like to edit them, PM me and I can send you the .psd file

ENJOY!
  2. troutbeck27

troutbeck27 New Member

Hi MattXdezzi,

What are the instructions for installing these, I love them.
  3. LiquorBox

LiquorBox New Member

Curious as well. please advise on install procedure.
  4. mattXdezzi

mattXdezzi New Member

i would say the easiest way to install is via Metamorph. If you have it, i attached my theme package. If you dont know how to use it, its really easy, just search. There are plenty of posts about it.
  5. Wraith91

Wraith91 New Member

Would it be possible to make the images for 60% through 100% (discharging and charging) the same shade of green as the battery icon in stock Gingerbread and also place the files in a .zip that is installable via ClockworkMod Recovery? I really like the more stock look that the green icons would give and I'm much more comfortable installing themes through ClockwordMod lol