Developer
Developer
Reaction score
CAP2011021007471.jpg

CAP201102100747.jpg

CAP201102100745.jpg

CAP201102100748.jpg

CAP2011021007481.jpg

Heres mine from left to right. Only used the five screens so changed it off 7.
Yes, working liberty on d2g

Sent from my Liberated DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

brenneisec

Reaction score

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
Can't stop changing my screen around, this is addicting.

That's looking great! What all are you using to create that look?

Top is "Simi clock"

The words on the left are just static text boxes using "minimalistic Text", right next to it I have "circlelauncher" with an invisible custom icon, so when you press it the corresponding icons pop-up on the screen.

The bottom music player is "phantom music control"

And I bought the dock for a couple bucks from dreamlyfe design.

All running on a 7*5 grid of Launcher Pro.

mickmel

Reaction score
The words on the left are just static text boxes using "minimalistic Text", right next to it I have "circlelauncher" with an invisible custom icon, so when you press it the corresponding icons pop-up on the screen.
Brilliant! I was thinking it was static text from minimalist, but couldn't figure out how to make them active.

Again, great job!

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
Brilliant! I was thinking it was static text from minimalist, but couldn't figure out how to make them active.

Again, great job!

There's an easier way to do it than using circlelauncher if you only need it to launch a single application, at the bottom of the Minimalistic Text menu there is a check box for "Start activity" or something like that, you can make it launch any app that way.

crypto

Reaction score
Liberty 1.5 - Launcher Pro - Custom Thin Dock - Minimum Icons - Widgetsoid Notification panel controls - Yellow Gingerbread Liberty theme with circle battery mod and clock removal

CAP2011020616033.jpg
CAP2011020616021.jpg

CAP201102061604.jpg
CAP2011020616032.jpg

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
I like to keep my home screen very simple and clean..the SU icon is a folder with all my apps requiring root haha

18169169-431e-5f0c.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mickmel

Reaction score
Inspired heavily by ThirdWheel, here are my three screens.

The one on the left is still a mess. Usually games and such, so we'll see.

The only problem with the main screen the Google Voice widget. I use it a lot (text messages), so it's nice to have there, but I wish there was a semi-transparent version.

The screen on the right is the same as I had it before, but could probably use some adjusting to match the new style.

ALL SCREENS
-- Default Liberty theme
-- One of the built-in wallpapers (I wanted one with a touch of yellow in it, but I'm still looking for something a bit cleaner)
-- Dreamlyfe.Ice dock

HOME SCREEN
-- Simi Clock at the top
-- Simi Folder for the folders
-- Standard Google Voice Widget
-- WeatherBug widget

mr_brady

Reaction score
Inspired heavily by ThirdWheel, here are my three screens.

The one on the left is still a mess. Usually games and such, so we'll see.

The only problem with the main screen the Google Voice widget. I use it a lot (text messages), so it's nice to have there, but I wish there was a semi-transparent version.

The screen on the right is the same as I had it before, but could probably use some adjusting to match the new style.

ALL SCREENS
-- Default Liberty theme
-- One of the built-in wallpapers (I wanted one with a touch of yellow in it, but I'm still looking for something a bit cleaner)
-- Dreamlyfe.Ice dock

HOME SCREEN
-- Simi Clock at the top
-- Simi Folder for the folders
-- Standard Google Voice Widget
-- WeatherBug widget

On your right screen, the right column of icons, how do you get the dark background behind them?