liberty gingerbread

imgrtful

Reaction score
I installed gingerbread through the toolbox.now I don't care for it and want to go back to where I was.thing is,I lost recovery.it will try to reboot into recovery and the screen stays black.anyone know how I get it back.I tried getting to it from the toolbox and bootstrap.need help please

dclmac

Reaction score
I installed gingerbread through the toolbox.now I don't care for it and want to go back to where I was.thing is,I lost recovery.it will try to reboot into recovery and the screen stays black.anyone know how I get it back.I tried getting to it from the toolbox and bootstrap.need help please

Hence "once you go Liberty, you never go back"

mcp770

Reaction score
If on 340 before you have to sbf, reroot, boot into clockwork then restore. If on previous gb leak then d2bootstrap and recover.

bicycleray

Reaction score

Use the liberty tool box to reboot bootstrap or use the D2 bootstrap

Sent from my DROIDX

SLCMotor

Reaction score

Hence "once you go Liberty, you never go back"

Now that is funny..