Liberty gingerbread v0.7 droid 2

CKD2

Reaction score
I am downloading now. Gonna be great. Are there any Liberty Gingerbread Themes for this in the toolbox?

mjs1015

Reaction score
Having trouble with blur text messaging. When I open it it just force closes. I tried reinstalling it with the customizer but I get the same thing. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
No trouble with Beautiful Widgets. Just restore the app and not the data. Should work fine like that. Im using it on my lockscreen as we speak.

Sometimes clearing cache in Manage Applications settings help.

There are currently NO themes right now. Citron theme was the only one but it doesn't work anymore as reported by others.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I emailed the dev of metamorph. If it works with lgb ill just do it myself! Although I want the blue gingerbread motoblur theme back! That dialer is sweet

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

w33z3r

Reaction score
Loving the .7 release. My Corp email and calendar working great with the Blur versions. The one issue I see is that ActiveSync somehow thinks that Gingerbread phones can be encrypted. Ever 12 hours I have to postpone encryption, I think APEX (Fabolous) found a way around that - I did not get the prompts when I was running that for a couple of days.

Frankemtp

Reaction score
All is well with 0.7

I tried to simply install 0.7 without the wipe and encountered many of the problems listed above. With a clean install (wipe cache and data) everything is working as intended and is blazingly fast with good battery life. My hat is off to the development team. :)

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I always do a wipe even if just going to a newer version or nightly. It just ensures a clean install. I don't mind having to set up my screen and apps again. It's worth it.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

smccloud

Reaction score
Installed this morning w/o a wipe of any kind. Looks like I'll be doing a new backup in Titanium Backup tonight so I can wipe & reload to hopefully improve battery life (took the phone off the charger at 6:30am and its charging for the second time since I got to work at 3:45pm).

Dr. Kevorkian

Reaction score
I wiped everything before i downloaded and my screen seems to be stuck on the boot logo ..if any can throw some help my way it would be appreciated:motdroidvert::blackdroid::motdroidvert:

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is the way I do it and it has never failed.
After wiping (sometimes twice), i go to mounts and storage and mount system and data (just to be safe), then install zip from sd. If you can't get into cw to restore a backup then try stock recovery to do a wipe. If it still fails, then sbf and try again!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Dr. Kevorkian

Reaction score
i got into cw and uploaded the lastest version of liberty should i go back into the tool box and try it again ?

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So what, you restored a backup? Could you elaborate a little?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7