Liberty Gingerbread Official Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by jrummy16, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thirteen_20

thirteen_20 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Droid x, nightly v.5with kernal.

My issue corresponds with some of the contact issues. Seems my Facebook is syncing with no problems. I cannot share photos to any of my accounts. Also when I am in my contacts, and touch the picture, I get kicked out to the homescreen. I flashed v.5 to my wife's dx, and hers works. It drives me crazy because I have to back out of contacts and go to the account I want and find that contact to send them a message.

Sent from my Liberated NerdX using Tapatalk.

2. cincycats51

cincycats51 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Tried to back up through rom manager, and I have never had this issue, but it reboots, and shows the screen with the box, arrow, and the android and gets about 1/4 of the way through the loading bar and freezes. Any ideas? Im just looking to backup before I throw a theme on here.

3. wchaworth

wchaworth New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Make sure all your authenticators are active (no frozen or uninstalled by titanium back up). I had the same prob.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

4. cincycats51

cincycats51 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im not sure what titanium has to do with a full system backup through rom manager, but I cant even freeze apps because I have the free version of TiBu. Maybe I am a noob at this? But could you explain more?

5. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Use bootstrap app maybe? I mean not through the rom manager. I can help you with titanium pro if you like

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

6. cincycats51

cincycats51 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I guess doing it through rom manager maybe it was attempting to run it through the Droid X bootstrap app? Not sure, but I ran the Droid 2 bootstrap and backed up right through clockwork and it worked fine. Thanks a lot. Not sure why I didnt think of it before.

7. billyfj

billyfj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Installed the LGB 0.5 coming from Liberty 2.01. And it is running as smooth as glass. No problems with the install and everything seems to be working as it should. I even have the Netflix app running with the JRummy fix, and even on 3G I haven't really noticed any lag. Much thanks and big props to Team Liberty

8. stewdaddy123

stewdaddy123 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Droid overclock will not work, it says I'm not rooted. I'm running Lib Gingerbread V 0.5, Stealth Theme. I also opened SuperUser app, clicked Droid Overclock, chose "Forget", re-opened Overclock, still says I'm not rooted. Anyone know what to do here?

9. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    No problem. Glad you got it sorted.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

10. GrinReaper

GrinReaper Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am sorry if this has been addressed but 77 pages is a bit much to go through.

I am on Liberty GB 0.5 through the Liberty Toolbox Donate.

My biggest problem is that every once in a while my phone just loses any contact with vzn and i can't make any calls, send text or browse web. This continues until I reboot. Is there a way around this?

Also, Is there a way to beat the Car dock bug, which stops charging from the Motorola car charger after having the navigator on for a while?

Thanks in advance.

PS: is there a way to get the reboot button in the shutdown options?

11. andrewjt19

andrewjt19 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Liberty Gingerbread from Liberty 2.0.1 Froyo 2.2.1- problems with clockwork

I have been running liberty 2.0.1 on froyo (2.2.1) on my dx just fine for awhile but recently saw that GB was out on liberty. I downloaded the version for Froyo to LGB and experienced many problems. I couldn't flash any roms and eventually I couldn't boot into Clockwork. The stock recovery wouldn't even work. I also noticed I couldn't use WIFI tether (it diverted me to VZW website) and also an interesting factor, there was no Swype. I had to sbf back Froyo 2.2.1 and root and then load my Liberty 2.0.1 again. I'm redownloading LGB for Froyo to LGB. I read somewhere that the DX bootstrap wont work in Liberty Gingerbread, is this true? The link said that DX users needed the D2 boostrap. Here's the link: Droid X Gingerbread (2.3.3) - Release - PreRooted

thanks, the new LGB looked awesome though.

12. kilahimm

kilahimm Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can use dx bootstrap with gingerbread if you have USB debugging mode disabled, otherwise d2 bootstrap works fine without this limitation. When you install liberty gb v0.1 d2 bootstrap is installed for you. You won't see it listed in the app drawer, but you can boot into bootstrap from the toolbox under reboot options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

liberty app messed up my 3g