Liberty Gingerbread Nightly v0.1/0.2

roblusk71

Reaction score
After fiddling with .4 for a while I still can't get my fb friends in my contacts list. It won't let me add fb to the accounts because it says I already have a fb account setup.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

PTREE818

Reaction score
FB Contacts

dancedroidYes Hello , I'm only guessing here ,cause i'm learning but i'm thinking mayb you might have to unfreeze facebook app.? Let me know !:reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:

Liberated R2D2 w/ Gingerbread v 0.4

roblusk71

Reaction score
dancedroidYes Hello , I'm only guessing here ,cause i'm learning but i'm thinking mayb you might have to unfreeze facebook app.? Let me know !:reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:

How do you do that? I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the issue. I have also rebooted and made changes with liberty customizer.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Menu button doesn't work in AOSP Gallery. Swype doesn't seem to work either. But everything else is SWEET. Should a install Imoyosen mods, or would that be redundant

We might have carried over the Swype for DX. Can anyone else confirm broken swype? Also, can you try running the fix permissions script from the toolbox and see if that corrects it

I can confirm broken swype... i nuked it with root un-installer and reinstalled swype beta like i had to on the GB leak.

roblusk71

Reaction score
I completely reflashed and still cannot get fb contacts to show

PTREE818

Reaction score
tb?

Yes Hello , if u have titanium backup it should show up bottom half of list w/ line thru it. Im thinking you can Click on FB and pick install.It shows it on my Titanium , but I will not restore system apps , just due to the fact that Jrummy got them off interface to begin with.EX : FB-Amazon-. The only other option i can think of is when it asks if you want to use the new home launcher or other , pick the other and it will ask what accts u want to add by Email/ pass.EX: FB-Gmail -Picassa.Hope Helps!
Ptree:blackdroid::blackdroid::blackdroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid:

OP
MindArchr

MindArchr

Reaction score
I flashed to 0.4, and still had the same bugs as before unfortunately....no LED w/o an external app, no AM/PM by the time, no reboot option in power off menu...other than that, no problems, and the speed was beautiful.

hillmom

Reaction score
After fiddling with .4 for a while I still can't get my fb friends in my contacts list. It won't let me add fb to the accounts because it says I already have a fb account setup.

Did you try and restore account data using Titanium? I did that once it kept telling me I couldn't set up an account, because I already had one. If I remember correctly, I wiped catche and I was able to get it to work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

hillmom

Reaction score

roblusk71

Reaction score
I completely reflashed and still cannot get fb contacts to show

I believe we have a fix, but its not live at the moment. It may be on hold till .5 is out.

There is a fix. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/143350-liberty-gingerbread-fixes.html

Those are for the dx. I'm sketchy about trying those on a d2.

mjs1015

Reaction score
Did anyone figure out how to get the wifi tether app to work yet?

hillmom

Reaction score
I believe we have a fix, but its not live at the moment. It may be on hold till .5 is out.

There is a fix. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/143350-liberty-gingerbread-fixes.html

Those are for the dx. I'm sketchy about trying those on a d2.

I forget I'm not on the DX forum.

hillmom

Reaction score
On .4 with heavy use...
4a51162b-1423-cb20.jpg