Liberty Gingerbread Fixes

gilly336

Reaction score
Well Jrummy is an extremely bussy man so I have taken it upon myself to provide some temporary fixes.

Step 1: download attachment

Step 2: Install attachment via recovery

Step 3: If the install doesnt work just toggle signature verification

For stock launcher you have to delete ADW first from system files.

Any questions PM me.

Last edited:

randyb69

Reaction score
Wait, the calendar fix does what? I was not able to do anything with calendar on 0.1 but now 0.3 I am not having any issues. Is there something I'm not aware of?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
G

gilly336

Reaction score
Wait, the calendar fix does what? I was not able to do anything with calendar on 0.1 but now 0.3 I am not having any issues. Is there something I'm not aware of?

calendar widget doesnt work

Y14g3t5

Reaction score
Thx! Calendar fix fixed the widget. The v.3 fixed the calendar but not the widget.

ufjay5

Reaction score
What does the toggle signature verification mean in clockwork?

Fabyloso

Reaction score
Running V.3 and tried the Facebook Flash. Worked perfect. Didn't have to toggle sig verification. All my contacts are syncing again.

Thanks! dancedroid

mysoxarewhite

Reaction score
I get a force close of Spare Parts (in Liberty Settings) when I try to go to Battery History.

trotondo

Reaction score
Just flashed and was able to sync my facebook contacts like I wanted but now I don't seem to get 3g service I only have 1x any ideas?

MrSniffles69

Reaction score
Ok,

So I ran the Facebook fix and it worked all my contacts synced perfectly. Now my issue is that in message inbox where all my text my contacts photos arent popping up and I still have that ugly gray face. Is there a way to fix this??

Thanks

OP
G

gilly336

Reaction score
Ok,

So I ran the Facebook fix and it worked all my contacts synced perfectly. Now my issue is that in message inbox where all my text my contacts photos arent popping up and I still have that ugly gray face. Is there a way to fix this??

Thanks

well the only way to fix it as of now is to install the blur messaging app or aosp contacts

MrSniffles69

Reaction score
Ok,

Thanks

well the only way to fix it as of now is to install the blur messaging app or aosp contacts

Could you help me do that please! :)