Liberty GB v0.5

Liberated56

Reaction score
I was running liberty 2.0.1for a while thinking it was gingerbread I have recently upgraded to GB v0.5 I see a huge difference in speed and quality I highly recommend it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I'm running liberty v2.0.1 and want to go to Ginger bread v0.5 ..what did u have to do when u did item

OP
L

Liberated56

Reaction score
Download gingerbread v0.1 first and install it then download gingerbread v0.5 its under nighties in liberty toolbox

sent from my droid X running liberty GB v0.5

Reaction score
thAnk u

Thank u...so that's all I need to do running liberty v2.0.1

belanova

Reaction score
NOOO! liberty GB has a lot of problems!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I'm confused sorry.so I'm running liberty v2.0.1 and want to go TO GB V0.5
AND TO DO THIS I NEED TO DOWNLOAD V0.1 AND INSTALL AND THEN V0.5 AND V0.1 WILL GIVE ME THE CORRECT KERNEL VERSION THAT I NEED...AND GB V.05 IS WAY BETTER AND FASTER IS THIS WHAT IM HEARING..SORRY FOR THE CONFYSION

mcp770

Reaction score
I'm confused sorry.so I'm running liberty v2.0.1 and want to go TO GB V0.5
AND TO DO THIS I NEED TO DOWNLOAD V0.1 AND INSTALL AND THEN V0.5 AND V0.1 WILL GIVE ME THE CORRECT KERNEL VERSION THAT I NEED...AND GB V.05 IS WAY BETTER AND FASTER IS THIS WHAT IM HEARING..SORRY FOR THE CONFYSION

At this point honestly the .596 official update was released tonight and I would wait for roms with that version before I did anything. Speaking as someone that both tried liberty gb, apex gb, and lexlite/broodcomb gb roms.....zombiestomped is the best available right now. It incorporates all imoseyon tweaks and has a script based toolbox that works. The other devs do great work and for many folks they are great but for me they seemed rushed and buggy with the new blur elements removed and honestly felt very froyo. I was an avid blurless rom user but the new blur elements are actually very snappy and useful so I choose full functionality and speed over buggy and blurless at this point in the game.

But thats the beauty of flashing. Try them all and stick with the winner...for me its zombiestomped.