Liberty gb v.5 with kernel in it.

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Should u dl this if u downloaded it before separate from the kernel and dl the kernel bc now when I open liberty it says my liberty is an older version?. Should I have to dl the version with kernel?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Stayin100

Reaction score
I know I'm confused a bit too. From what I knew there was no ability to flash kernels on this device... Guess I was wrong Just seen .5 in tool box, downloading the top link, the two descriptions are basically the same thing reworded. Coming from .4 I guess I'll just flash away and see if I have to sbf... I guess I'll flash this and see if I can boot then d/l the kernel and flash that like it says. Thinking I should do a full wipe this time.
EDIT
Full wipe and flashed .5, booting now
EDIT
Booted signing into gmail ect then will d/l kernel and see whats going on, terrified by all this yellow lol.
EDIT
Flash Killed 3G, was able to sync Gmail via wifi and download LToolBox, then had issues with it not populating the right selections to download kernel, wiped all liberty toolbox data then re opened, no cigar, closed and re opened and the kernel was there, downloaded and flashed, now waiting for the phone to reboot.
EDIT
Kernel restored 3G, logged into Gmail, gonna set phone up and post a final edit with impressions.

Last edited: