Liberty GB v.5 Droid 2

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by NarcolepticNinja, May 27, 2011.

1. NarcolepticNinja

Ratings:
    +0
    Can somebody do a quick overview of how to install the new Liberty ROM? I have the donated toolbox version.

I thought I found some instructions how to do it. I flashed 2.3.2, and tried installing it from there, but it just froze at the boot logo.

2. PTREE818

PTREE818 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes hello what you have to do go into clockwork and flash install rom liberty version 0.5 after you have downloaded it on to your sd card

3. NarcolepticNinja

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup, did that. I upgraded to GB v.5, but I get stuck at the boot logo of the fist, and have to flash an old .sbf file and restore back to Liberty 2.0.1.

4. PTREE818

PTREE818 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Hello ,as u prob read every1 having same prob ..me=6 hrs. I finally just installed the v.5 over TBH GB leak instead and it is amazingly working, but when i restored applanet from Titanium it started slowing ,so got rid of. I think the prob might be w/ Titanium but not sure.:palm:

5. NarcolepticNinja

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, figured it out. If anybody else finds this thread here's how you do it:

Download the 2.3.32 sbf: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Flash it with RSD. Root it, I used z4Root.

Then install this .zip through bootstrapper: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Then install GB v.5, and it should be good. If you get stuck in a bootloop try pulling the battery and wipe data. Worked for me the first try.