Liberty GB - Loop on install

OP
S

subyfan

Reaction score
I have tried using the built in bootstrap in the toolbox as well as the D2Bootstrap. I have also tried installing manually through clockwork as mentioned above.

Pull your battery and make sure phone is off. Insert battery and plug it into a wall charger. Wait for the battery charging logo to pop up, then power on. I then downloaded over wifi and it worked.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying to do here?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

towelyey

Reaction score
I have tried using the built in bootstrap in the toolbox as well as the D2Bootstrap. I have also tried installing manually through clockwork as mentioned above.

Pull your battery and make sure phone is off. Insert battery and plug it into a wall charger. Wait for the battery charging logo to pop up, then power on. I then downloaded over wifi and it worked.

Well ****, who did you piss off? lol.

bobAbooey

Reaction score
I couldn't get past the fist logo either. I also couldn't boot into recovery. The only thing that would work was that method. Once I booted up like normal, I downloaded over wifi and it worked. No idea why but that worked.

OP
S

subyfan

Reaction score

Well ****, who did you piss off? lol.

Apparently the Android GODS!!!

OP
S

subyfan

Reaction score
I couldn't get past the fist logo either. I also couldn't boot into recovery. The only thing that would work was that method. Once I booted up like normal, I downloaded over wifi and it worked. No idea why but that worked.

KK then will try this now!

towelyey

Reaction score

I'd **** my pants, sounds asinine. If you understand what you say you do (no offense), i'd say you're at a loss. I've flashed literally dozens of phones with dozens of roms and have never had a rom that i couldn't get to install using regular methods. The android gods have struck you down sir.

chefb

Reaction score

Ok he's doing the when he's in the boot loop?.....or after he sbf'ed out of it? Cue how would he down load in a bootloop?

There is no advanced in stock recovery?

No, it's moto's **** recovery.

Ok well there non there either

bobAbooey

Reaction score
Haha. I can't explain it right. I was getting stuck like him and saw that method worked for some.

OP
S

subyfan

Reaction score

I'd **** my pants, sounds asinine. If you understand what you say you do (no offense), i'd say you're at a loss. I've flashed literally dozens of phones with dozens of roms and have never had a rom that i couldn't get to install using regular methods. The android gods have struck you down sir.

I'm beginning to believe this as well. Your amount of experience sounds much the same as mine, and I may just be **** out of luck with the individual X that I own. *FACEPALM*

chefb

Reaction score
Should be nice if " someone" should chime in hint hint.

towelyey

Reaction score
Should be nice if " someone" should chime in hint hint.

Our phones are small computers. Anyone who is knowledgeable (seriously knowledgeable) in this department knows that sometimes there are flukes that cannot be explained.

OP
S

subyfan

Reaction score
Just curious...Has anyone else had this issue where it just refused to boot no matter what combination of steps were used?

FYI...I can successfully install the V0.1 GB if this helps troubleshoot!

Last edited:

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
If anyone who was having the issues was using 0.4 FULL, have you tried sbf-ing back to .340, rooting, bootstrap and then going 0.1 FULL zip followed by 0.4 non-full ?

towelyey

Reaction score
If anyone who was having the issues was using 0.4 FULL, have you tried sbf-ing back to .340, rooting, bootstrap and then going 0.1 FULL zip followed by 0.4 non-full ?

As if 6pm central today there was no .4 full. Current list states .1 as the only full from froyo. I went from original GB leak to .3, then .4 resetting every time as titatium is the ****.