Liberty GB 0.5 + tether

Cjg1979

Reaction score
Can someone PM me the link to the TBH patch?

Thanks. :greendroid:

vannett

Reaction score
Someone please pm me the TBH link. I am having issues with the wireless tether. every time i try to do the primary/alt dns fix, it still brings me to the page. If i do this multiple times, it will actually turn off my 3G, resulting in me having to wipe cache and reload v.06. If the TBH .apk works. please link it to me and I will try it out.

Thanks,

Vannett

pcpimp

Reaction score
huh, that's strange. I'm on GB 0.5 and i can wireless tether with no problems.
Didn't do any thing special, just installed GB .5 and restored wireless tether.

I restored wireless tether also but it does not work for me :(

pkbest

Reaction score
Just a word to the wise, you don't want to end up on Verizon's Illegal Tethering Black List. They will monitor your data much closer and you will want to start watching your bill. That's why I have given up on Tethering. Seen it happen to 3 ppl so far.

unboostedzc

Reaction score
^this just for GB updated devices, or for everyone on froyo still as well?

1dtms

Reaction score
Can someone PM me a link to the TBH tether patch please?
would be much appreciated

twiy06

Reaction score
I would honestly recommend against it.

I Had a lot of problems with this patch.

First of all it works.... Rarely. Sometimes it won't connect at all. Sometimes after a few minutes. So basically unreliable and unusable.

Second of all. It screwed up my 3G. Since I installed the patch I had bad 3G problems where I had to reboot my phone daily to get it working.

I had to wipe and flash .08.

So I'm living without a Droid tether right now. It's sad but I refuse to give Verizon another dollar.

Right now I pay $149 a month for my unlimited Droid plan and $35 a month for iPad data.

If I pay for wireless tether I will be paying over $200 a month to Verizon for 3 Internet connections.

So my advice is..... Don't do the patch. It's screwed up my phone and didn't work. Verizon can suck a fig.

pcpimp

Reaction score

First of all it works.... Rarely. Sometimes it won't connect at all. Sometimes after a few minutes. So basically unreliable and unusable.

Second of all. It screwed up my 3G. Since I installed the patch I had bad 3G problems where I had to reboot my phone daily to get it working.

So I'm living without a Droid tether right now. It's sad but I refuse to give Verizon another dollar.

Right now I pay $149 a month for my unlimited Droid plan and $35 a month for iPad data.

If I pay for wireless tether I will be paying over $200 a month to Verizon for 3 Internet connections.

So my advice is..... Don't do the patch. It's screwed up my phone and didn't work. Verizon can suck a fig.

This patched worked like a champ with no issues for me! :) And I agree Verizon can suck a fig. :)

discourius

Reaction score
I would consider buying the tether plan from Verizon if they were not so dedicated to dicking their consumers with limited access. I don't advocate abusing the unlimited package, but to pay twice for the same ****e is redonkulous!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Shadows9909

Reaction score

This patched worked like a champ with no issues for me! :) And I agree Verizon can suck a fig. :)

Eh

Sent from my DROIDX

preusstang

Reaction score
Just a word to the wise, you don't want to end up on Verizon's Illegal Tethering Black List. They will monitor your data much closer and you will want to start watching your bill. That's why I have given up on Tethering. Seen it happen to 3 ppl so far.

Plz do explain