Liberty Boot Screen (NEED MOTO "M" BACK)

avenged06x

Reaction score
I flashed liberty to my global and restored back to Fission and now It still shows LIBERTY logo at boot in place of the normal Motorola M.

How do I fix this?

Thanks for the help guys!

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had the same problem. Check out one of my post and it should come up, for some reason I can't get it up on this post I don't know what's up with it. In sorry

Sent from my DROIDX

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just kidding I didn't post on it. Go to the create a bootlogo thread and ask for it someone will be glad to help.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
A

avenged06x

Reaction score
Actually I figured it out. Was able to flash a stock one back. Thanks for the help though!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL FISSION 2.4.3 using DroidForums App

na8flush

Reaction score
Mind posting how you fixed it? I have the same problem, haven't found a fix yet.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
you can flash the the get~r~done deodexed stock rom to get back to stock with stock boot animation etc. Also i believe fission has a stock rom. My solution when i flashed liberty was to change it back to stock boot logo via the toolbox

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
With liberty you can go into the toolbox and inside the toolbox is the option to pick your boot logo. Before switching roms just always go in the toolbox and switch your boot logo back to the Motorola M

Sent from my Liberated D2

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
OP said they are already back in fission wont work so it may have to use the full ROM that buryboi made. I think FRM only has boot animations..

kickyindahead

Reaction score
i kind of like having my boot say liberty and then i have the flaming 2 set as the boot animation... i havent had any problems with how the phone works with these two .. anyone have problems or is it just that you want the stock M logo..

Dad23Boys77

Reaction score
Ok, I'm having this same issue. I am no longer on Liberty, I had issues with the camcorder FCing on me. So I went back to an old rom (not sure which one it is), but I'm still getting the liberty boot animation. I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. So, if someone would either be so kind as to break it down step by step on how to get rid of this thing or post a link on how I can get rid of it, that would be absolutely amazing. Thank you in advance for your assistance.