liberty and themes on d2g

sudod2g

Reaction score
My sensors are off and I've experienced no issues so far. Im running the cyan galaxy theme from the toolbox and it works great

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

I wonder what is up with my toolbox, I can install everything else, but I have to manually download them.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I used the new romer, its the only way to apply any rom besides fission. But I followed the tutorial in the thread which is to make a nandroid backup, clear data/cache, intall the liberty 1.5 zip, d2g romer zip, and the sensors zip. All of this is done through clockwork recovery mode. Make sure to read the thread and understand what everything means. I also suggest getting titanium backup since a new rom gets rid of everything.

I tried to make sure i didnt miss anything when i wrote up that tutorial.... seems i didnt =D

I used 1.0 just to avoid all of the bugs with 1.5. The only theme that doesnt work for me is linear, it leaves your phone locked with no way to unlock it. I know for a fact the gb theme works, not sure about the others though.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

fathcarter

Reaction score
A little help fellas! So I might need to sbf but for some reason I can't install liberty 1.5 on my dg. It gives me an error. 1.0 works fine. I have it up and running. But 1.5 wont. Weird. I was coming from fission?? Any ideas? Also on apex when I go to set up after flash, I can't get past the "touch the droid" to log in"

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
A little help fellas! So I might need to sbf but for some reason I can't install liberty 1.5 on my dg. It gives me an error. 1.0 works fine. I have it up and running. But 1.5 wont. Weird. I was coming from fission?? Any ideas? Also on apex when I go to set up after flash, I can't get past the "touch the droid" to log in"

Not sure about 1.5... as for apex, if I remember correctly its an incomplete rom and has to be flashed over another rom (only clear cache). Also, why would you need to sbf if it just wont let you flash 1.5?

fathcarter

Reaction score
Idk. I have heard other post where 1.5 is wrking. And apex was working on the d2g. I figured sbf becaused I have flashed so many different times that I just need to start fresh.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Idk. I have heard other post where 1.5 is wrking. And apex was working on the d2g. I figured sbf becaused I have flashed so many different times that I just need to start fresh.

I just tried to load apex 1.4.1 and am currently waiting on it to finish being sbf'd..... thanks apex for taking my sbf v-card :(

fathcarter

Reaction score
Aw sorry dude. When I loaded it never bricked my phone. Just couldn't get past the log in.. its like every one of our phones react different. Weird. Im on liberty 1.0.. its awesome, lol but I can't flash 1.5.. it was on the list of wrking roms so idk

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Aw sorry dude. When I loaded it never bricked my phone. Just couldn't get past the log in.. its like every one of our phones react different. Weird. Im on liberty 1.0.. its awesome, lol but I can't flash 1.5.. it was on the list of wrking roms so idk

Eh its not that bad.... im about to try again as soon as i get rooted and all again lol. I think i know what i screwed up because it went to the droid screen but not any further.

Ive just used 1.0 the whole time, havent had a reason to go to 1.5 and theres more bugs from what ive read.

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Running Liberty 1.5 via the D2G ROMer v5 and everything seems to work smoothly (with no sensors), but whenever I try installing a theme, it doesnt appear to download it so when it reboots into recovery it can't find the .zip and theme install is aborted.. Is there anywhere I can manually download the individual themes? Then I should be able to just choose them in Clockwork and be on my way dancedroid

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Running Liberty 1.5 via the D2G ROMer v5 and everything seems to work smoothly (with no sensors), but whenever I try installing a theme, it doesnt appear to download it so when it reboots into recovery it can't find the .zip and theme install is aborted.. Is there anywhere I can manually download the individual themes? Then I should be able to just choose them in Clockwork and be on my way dancedroid

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-d2/122983-all-liberty-1-5-themes-mirrors.html

There ya go

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the quick reply and helpful link.