Liberty and Droid Overclock

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by brenneisec, Feb 18, 2011.

1. brenneisec

brenneisec New Member

So I've been running Liberty 1.5 and Jrummy's Droid Overclock together and got it tuned in to 1.45Ghz. My X is screaming. Pulled a 1752 in quadrant last night!

Not sure if this is anything special but I got really excited so I thought I'd post it haha

Attached Files:

2. psmith67

psmith67 New Member

I'm running the same setup and i CAN'T seem to get mine to run above 1.35 without major lag and freezes. Same phones and all i'm not sure why mine won't let me get up that high... hmmmm
  3. Kanibull

Kanibull Member

That's a good screenshot but I was expecting more from a dx running at 1.45 since my d1 breaks out around 1850 at 1.3 ghz
  4. jjj751

jjj751 New Member

I was about to get that once before when overclocked to 1.35 but the quadrant score jumps around for me. Sometimes il get 1750, sometimes il get 1800.
  5. Boblank

Boblank New Member

Every cpu is different some can't clock past 1.0. Consider yourself lucky you can get 1.35.
  6. psmith67

psmith67 New Member

Well that sucks. I'm happy with it. Once i flashed Liberty 1.5 it helped with the speed. Runs a heck of a lot better than the stock rom that came with the phone.
  7. blueis300

blueis300 New Member

I can clock pretty high but quandrant scores very like the sun. Ive gotten over 1700 scores on 1.250. Guess I should up the voltage a little and see what happens. Scores have never been consistent though. I just got a 1705 1.25@71vsel.
  8. zer0ed77

zer0ed77 New Member

It's funny... On my Droid X, the most I was ever able to overclock it was while it was stock. I was also able to hit 1.45 GHz. Now, if I go above 1.3 GHz, with Liberty, I am dead in the water.

I don't really overclock anymore. The X doesn't seem capable of reaching the GHz needed to actually make a difference. If it did, it would melt.

Meanwhile, my friend is able to overclock his G2 to 1.60 GHz and hit quadrants of 5000+. Makes no sense. I understand the processors are different, but that is a night and day difference. Yet, even with his score, my Liberty X is still a faster phone. Summary, quadrants means little. I suspect Linpack is not very well geared towards the X.