Liberty 3 on D2 kills batt when on 3g

jackalsc

Reaction score
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Was wondering if neone could solve this issue for me. When on wifi all is great 3g drains battery though. Calibrated my battery still no luck. Pandora also eats batt more than it did on GB

Last edited:

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
It depends what's running, my phone lasts all day and I play Words with Friends like all day and sometimes check my Twitter or Facebook.

Something might be running all day on ur D2, or ur phone might be stuck when syncing with an account such as Google

Sent from my Motorola Droid 2 with Liberty 3 v2.0 using Tapatalk

OP
J

jackalsc

Reaction score
What are you overclocking your d2 at

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Just regular 1000mhz
Mine somewhat dies fast-ish too, i like this rom bc of 1% batteries

It dies a lot if I play Hanging with Friends a lot

Sent from my Motorola Droid 2 with Liberty 3 v2.0 using Tapatalk

dieselmk5

Reaction score
im having terrible battery life on this rom as well, like worse than stock gingerbread? on liberty 2 v.09 i was able to get 35+ hours per charge now im down to 8-11. i also installed the jakesbite mod and it seems to have no difference at all. should i wipe and reinstall or what? also not overclocking at all

OP
J

jackalsc

Reaction score
Getting better batt life now that I calibrated batt to the fullest. Stayed on 1% for like 4 hrs, so calibration was way off. 3g still eats up batt but much better

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
im having terrible battery life on this rom as well, like worse than stock gingerbread? on liberty 2 v.09 i was able to get 35+ hours per charge now im down to 8-11. i also installed the jakesbite mod and it seems to have no difference at all. should i wipe and reinstall or what? also not overclocking at all

Never used anything but Liberty 3 and up...but it seems that Liberty 3 is sketchy for us D2 users

Getting better batt life now that I calibrated batt to the fullest. Stayed on 1% for like 4 hrs, so calibration was way off. 3g still eats up batt but much better

That's nice! It happened to me too
3 hrs with music and it was still on 1%

Sent from my Motorola Droid 2 with CyanogenMod 7 using Tapatalk