Liberty 3.2: Rearrange Drop Down Icons

cawaller

Reaction score
Liberty 3.2.. The best ROM by far for my DX. I like the speed, the battery life, the drop down power widget... Was wondering if there is a way to rearrange the icons on the power widget? I know you can scroll left and right but it would be nice to have the ones I use the most on the left side. I can live with the scrolling to get to sound but thought I would give it a shot to see if I'm missing something obvious.
Thanks!

Savagerun

Reaction score
Unfortunately those can't be switched around.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mystro2b

Reaction score
Liberty 3.2.. The best ROM by far for my DX. I like the speed, the battery life, the drop down power widget... Was wondering if there is a way to rearrange the icons on the power widget? I know you can scroll left and right but it would be nice to have the ones I use the most on the left side. I can live with the scrolling to get to sound but thought I would give it a shot to see if I'm missing something obvious.
Thanks!

Check out Rootzwiki here for a possible solution: http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/10655-[Rom]-Liberty3-V2.0-For-The-Droid-X-11/28---Sunday-Bloody-Sunday!#entry279703
[Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid X 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
cawaller

cawaller

Reaction score
Well at least I see it can be done by modifying a file. Will have to do some more research on what to change in the file.. maybe by the time I get it figured out, it will already be a built in option.. :)