liberty 2.0?

WarMachin3

Reaction score
So is this out or just bs that i have been told anyone got the info? yeah just fyi liberty is awesome...just sayin!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not out yet. Jrummy tweeted something about working on liberty yesterday i think but it may be a while.

tappin and a talkin

skkennedy08

Reaction score
Not out yet. Jrummy tweeted something about working on liberty yesterday i think but it may be a while.

tappin and a talkin

just seen a tweet yesterday in reply to someone that they are shooting for sometime this week.

skkennedy08

Reaction score
yeah it wouldn't show up on ur twitter feed if u don't follow the guy who asked him about it. i just went to his profile and i saw him mention it. i'll root again as soon as it comes out

fishaholic

Reaction score
Hopefully the reboot issues get fixed, great rom but strange random issues

skkennedy08

Reaction score
i just want the blur dialer, and messaging suite to be available add ons and then i will never run anything other than liberty.

microsnook

Reaction score
Yea! I hope theyre working on this! I cant wait for an update its going to be badass.

OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
I am hoping that it will have the ability to change the lock screen so I can put the r2 one back on

Sent from my liberated R2-D2... May the Force be with you always...

skkennedy08

Reaction score
maybe if we keep talking about it on here this will become like that liberty 1.5 coming soon thread back in february!

skkennedy08

Reaction score
or we should start a new thread, so it's on the first page, so it is visible to all!

ahC_hED

Reaction score
I would like to have a reboot into bootstrap option on the power menu. It would be a little quicker than opening the app or terminal.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

chrisl20

Reaction score
you CAN put the r2d2 lock screen on...it just takes some patience and know how,...i thought the r2d2 lock was badass so i made one work for liberty, and a pattern lock with r2d2 pngs as well...its awesome :)