Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Did it do the same on 2.0?

I'm just trying to figure out how to get contacts and 3G mobile hotspot back now (they were verizon services)

Yeah it was ok for a little longer but data would eventually go away after a reboot... back on 1.5 and no issues with data at all all day since I went back

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I think 2.0.1 broke something for us so we have to use 2.0. I personally havent tried 2.0.1 but ive seen/heard of alot of problems with it on d2g.

kickasz23

Reaction score
Remove liberty app seemee to do the trick for me also wiped and reflashed as well don't let the app sync back on ur phone I have had data for two hrs since

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

kickasz23

Reaction score
I think his twitter said the phones would get a small patch via reboot

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Where can I get 2.0~~guess I can look for the download link, doh

kickasz23

Reaction score
Check that mine lost data after my post

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Glad to see that I wasn't the only one with issues on 2.0.1 thought I was going crazy... also one thing I noticed after a reboot in settings under system it showed all the liberty ID stuff instead of the d2g romer that usually shows. not sure if that can help identify the issues. It looks like what someone posted a couple posts above mine that on a reboot an update is installed

2mnydgs

Reaction score
I just went thru it again too, at least I know not to restore and set up everything now...
On an upnote, Im gettin a lot of practice, and that's a good thing

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Thanks 13th angel for the link however I tried installing it and even did not restore the apps etc from Titanium and let the auto restore of apps even then I had the data lost on restart. I think it has something to do with the Liberty app. I have been tweaking with the phone for a little over 2 hours now and will try again (I am waiting for my phone to get charged) and hold on the titanium backup installation to see how everything goes.
Will update with my observation....

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Two hours on 2.0 still alive, fingers crossed...
I didn't batch install from Titanium.
Contacts was a simple download to desktop from Vzn? Backup Assistant..upload to gmail.
Issues..toolbox and no clue on 3G Hotspot...hope the cable guys get the line fixed soon on my street.

sid_wisc

Reaction score
OK, my observations.... still running fine without the liberty toolbox. I am still running 2.0 and as soon as I am done sending this msg I am going to go 2.0.1 still without toolbox and see what happens I really think that it is the toolbox that is causing the issue.... But I guess we will see soon.... will update with results!!!!

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Liberty settings in menu force close in 2.0; they didn't in 2.0.1. I just noticed that

sid_wisc

Reaction score
2.0.1 kills everything even wiithout the toolbox... Going back to 2.0 again without toolbox...

tell me how to fix this guys!!!!!!!!

sid_wisc

Reaction score
2.0 with toolbox runs fine so it is an issue with the 2.0.1 version at least in my case.....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums