Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer

Aversion

Reaction score
Read up a few posts and there's your answer. I also heard that the public version of Liberty 2.0 is being released tonight.

Well I am a complete noob and have no idea how to use ADB or where to even aquire it. - I figured purchasing the donated Libertybox whould give me the 2.0 rom like it says in the description. PM'd both JRummy and Sensei and recieved no replys.

clouse2013

Reaction score
They didn't reply to me either. good luck getting ahold of them. I just came across the link. Would give it to you but not allowed to share. I think the public version is out now tho.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
I think it doesnt come up in the toolbox because it isnt technically for the d2g, so it doesnt see our phone
I got a quick reply, then submitted via PM my email market receipt. So I guess im just waiting for the link.

Im pretty excited

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

keolawills

Reaction score
it went public. for free. check the liberty 2.0 thread for the link, its up, ive had trouble installing, but others have flashed it just fine. i gave up.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
what kind of issues are you guys having ... i havent really had any issues .. my liberty setting in the settings menu kept fc but i installed the settings hotfix and that fixd my problem ... other than that i havent really seen any issues with 2.0.1

helizus

Reaction score
I am rocking Liberty v2.0.1 on GSM, so far so good except the setting for 3G is unable. Anyway to solve this bug?

leobg

Reaction score
I am rocking Liberty v2.0.1 on GSM, so far so good except the setting for 3G is unable. Anyway to solve this bug?

Have you tried via *#*#4636#*#*?

Also I assume no support for sensors right? Unless I missed something.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

helizus

Reaction score
*#*#4636#*#* is for network selection, but I failed in adding any APN for 3G data.

pswin09

Reaction score
Brother, is gsm working on liberty 2.0.1?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

2mnydgs

Reaction score
*#*#4636#*#* is for network selection, but I failed in adding any APN for 3G data.

What is that?
Because all was going well, then I lost access to network/data. I can make calls, get texts, but nothing else
:huh:

EDIT:
nevermind: wipe data/cashe, reflash.

13th Angel=my hero : )

Srsly, this is not as scary as I imagined
The Romer tool is truly a gift. (go to their site and buy them a beer)
It's like I have a new phone.
Hooray for Liberty and Romer dancedroid

Last edited:

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
For some reason my phone does not like Liberty 2.0.1 Had it working ok for a day then yesterday night after a reboot I lost data! Tried a new load/install even a diff link and after a reboot again NO data... It was super fast but for some reason it was killing my data. I tried a PRL update and made sure all the data was enabled but still could not get data. Also when I tried to open the browser when I had no data it would reboot the phone.

Anyone else see any of these things? I had romer v7 installed too

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Did it do the same on 2.0?

I'm just trying to figure out how to get contacts and 3G mobile hotspot back now (they were verizon services)