Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Any other way to get the file from the apk without adb, I don't have it installed and don't really want to install it just to get a download link for something I already donated for, neither jrummy or mobile respond which is :/

read 3 posts up from yours and you will see a nice little hint on how to find it .. takes a while .. but i found it without having to use adb...

rjacobs182

Reaction score
Any other way to get the file from the apk without adb, I don't have it installed and don't really want to install it just to get a download link for something I already donated for, neither jrummy or mobile respond which is :/

read 3 posts up from yours and you will see a nice little hint on how to find it .. takes a while .. but i found it without having to use adb...
Grabbed it with root explorer thanks

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Grabbed it with root explorer thanks

np ... happy to help when i can . i havent tested it out yet .. been havin phone issues all day yesterday and .. yup again today ..lol. after work i plan on loading it up though... cant wait!

Aversion

Reaction score
So I installed Liberty 1.5 on my D2G - but one bug that seems to be unavoidable.

Whent he screen turns off or if I hit the power button to turn the screen off the phone does a quick reboot. Is there a way around this?

Last edited:
OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So I installed Liberty 1.5 on my D2G - but one bug that seems to be on avoidable.

Whent he screen turns off or if I hit the power button to turn the screen off the phone does a quick reboot. Is there a way around this?

Flash the sensors.zip file. It will turn off sensors and fix that. Don't need to flash it with v4 and up of the romer as sensors are disabled by default.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

Aversion

Reaction score
So I installed Liberty 1.5 on my D2G - but one bug that seems to be on avoidable.

Flash the sensors.zip file. It will turn off sensors and fix that. Don't need to flash it with v4 and up of the romer as sensors are disabled by default.

I did this and its still happening ..

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I did this and its still happening ..

You did it again?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Your welcome. Just wrote a script that would have worked too if that didnt.

McClelland21

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know, the v7 ROMer works with Liberty 2.0.

You will need to pm either Mobile_Sensei or Jrummy in order to get the link if you've purchased the toolbox. I'll upload a build.prop file that shows the correct version and include instructions on installing it when I get home.

hey im currently running stock rom and paid for liberty toolbox, the donation one with liberty 2.0 but for some reason I cant download the rom....can ou point me in the right direction so I can download the liberty 2.0 rom?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
PM Mobile_sensei or follow the instructions in an earlier post to get the link. I was asked not to share the one i have.

McClelland21

Reaction score
ok, im just a little new to this still and dont now how to use adb....but ill pm him when I find him...thanks for the help

Aversion

Reaction score
PM Mobile_sensei or follow the instructions in an earlier post to get the link. I was asked not to share the one i have.

I am running 1.5 Liberty and donated. The toolbox does not show the 2.0 rom when I hit "install 2.0" what should I do?

clouse2013

Reaction score
Read up a few posts and there's your answer. I also heard that the public version of Liberty 2.0 is being released tonight.

kickasz23

Reaction score
just went 2.0 having trouble making phone calls any idea why? the call gets dropped wont dial.