Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I sent Mobile_sensei a pm earlier. Depending on what he says i might have something for you guys....

pswin09

Reaction score
I sent Mobile_sensei a pm earlier. Depending on what he says i might have something for you guys....
Brother, i try your method for gsm but not successful. Whenever i change to gsm mode, it cause to reboot and comeback to cdma again.:icon_eek:
By the way, i am now using liberty v1.5. Liberty is blazing fast:icon_ banana:.Wish liberty dev do something for our d2g.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
i downloaded the donate version of liberty toolbox but for some reason when i click on the button that says install liberty 2.0... nothing shows up for me to download or install .. and help would be appreciated.. thanks in advance

rockshox

Reaction score
I don't think it will install from the Liberty toolbox as your phone is not a DX or D2. Liberty doesn't directly support the D2G but with the romer it does work as 13th Angel has said. Seems to be the trick is to get the link to the direct download zip and then install from that.

I just donated and got the Liberty Toolbox also and there doesn't seem to be a way to download 2.0 from that on the D2G that I can find.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
He asked for the build name so I would expect support kinda soon. In the mean time just pm him and ask for the link, all I know to do.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
He asked for the build name so I would expect support kinda soon. In the mean time just pm him and ask for the link, all I know to do.

Cool! Thanks for asking... will hit up Mobile sensi on Twitter

It wasn't so much asking as saying that if they didn't support it I would lol. Kinda pissed me off how they just kinda blew people off because "its not for d2g" when they donated.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Cool! Thanks for asking... will hit up Mobile sensi on Twitter

It wasn't so much asking as saying that if they didn't support it I would lol. Kinda pissed me off how they just kinda blew people off because "its not for d2g" when they donated.

hahaha Ahh totally read it wrong... Yeah totally understand.

Last edited:

rockshox

Reaction score
I did a little poking around and was able to find the direct download link. I am not going to post it (so don't ask).

However, if you have donated and purchased the Toolbox, and know how to use ADB you can find the direct download page.

Use ADB to pull the file:
Code:
data@[email protected]@classes.dex

If you are on linux/mac:

Code:
strings data@[email protected]@classes.dex | grep http*

If you are on Windows...Notepad, OpenOffice, VIM can read the file good enough to find the links I would think.

You should be able to figure it out from there. If not, your on your own...

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I did a little poking around and was able to find the direct download link. I am not going to post it (so don't ask).

However, if you have donated and purchased the Toolbox, and know how to use ADB you can find the direct download page.

Code:

If you are on linux/mac:

Code:

If you are on Windows...Notepad, OpenOffice, VIM can read the file good enough to find the links I would think.

That works too.... I have a direct link too but yea, not gonna share unless they refuse to support.

pswin09

Reaction score

Code:
If you are on linux/mac:

Code:

Thank for your information. I can find the link but sadly liberty is not working on gsm. Still finding the way to work on gsm.I like liberty.

rjacobs182

Reaction score
Any other way to get the file from the apk without adb, I don't have it installed and don't really want to install it just to get a download link for something I already donated for, neither jrummy or mobile respond which is :/