Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer

NebulaOcton

Reaction score
I flashed 2.0.1 and the rommer v7. I of course didn't have data unless I was on my home wifi. So I started reading further in this thread and found the fix on pg 8. Thats all well and good, if I could get back into clockwork mod.

For some reason using either Liberty toolbox or Droid 2 Bootstrap I just boot into a black screen and have to pull the battery.

Anyone know what's wrong?

Edit I know its says Moto Droid on the left, but I have a D2G now.

NebulaOcton

Reaction score
I flashed 2.0.1 and the rommer v7. I of course didn't have data unless I was on my home wifi. So I started reading further in this thread and found the fix on pg 8. Thats all well and good, if I could get back into clockwork mod.

For some reason using either Liberty toolbox or Droid 2 Bootstrap I just boot into a black screen and have to pull the battery.

Anyone know what's wrong?

Edit I know its says Moto Droid on the left, but I have a D2G now.

I figured it out, not sure how I did but I was finally able to get into the normal recovery area and clear the data and cache then rebooted loaded Droid 2 bootstrap and got into clockwork.

NebulaOcton

Reaction score
Ok so I got it all installed and have data, but only 1x. Anyone know what I can do to get 3g back?

d_logan

Reaction score
I can confirm that Liberty 2.0 works w/ D2G_Romer_v7. I've been on Fission for a while, but I think they've stopped releasing updates for the D2G for some reason. I flashed Liberty 2.0 and the D2G Romer last night. Everyone knows about the Sensor bug, but honestly I found the screen flipped too easily before. I don't mind it not turning until I open the keyboard. It also seems quicker/more responsive than Fission 2.4.3

Vertigo RT

Reaction score
I dont mind that the screen doesnt auto-rotate... I actually prefer the screen to only landscape when keyboard is open... but is there any way to get the keyboard to stay lit in the dark, its sort of a ***** to type on when it has to be manually turned on by hitting a button...

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
I broke my last phone and came across a new D2G forvery cheep. Loved liberty since we first met over a year ago. Short and sweet,I have tried to install liberty3 v2.0 on this d2g and complete the flash with rommer v7, all I get is stuck at the m logo. I'm assuming liberty3 2.0. isn't the liberty 2.0 mentioned in this post. What is the most current version of liberty I can run on this d2g, and what version of the rommer should I use to complete the flash? I probably have more questions but that will get me started. Thankx in advance.

Measuring the worth by the depth of the hardship

Nobody sees tears when your standing in the storm

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken

Last edited:

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
There is a gingerbread liberty port (2.0 i believe) for the D2G. No romer needed. It was posted on here and rootzwikki by 13th angel.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk