1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty 2.0 ToolBox question...

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by TheSwaggeR, Apr 7, 2011.

1. TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR New Member

I checked on a previous post to see if it was similar to a problem I saw on mine and it's not quite the same. Someone mentioned, after installing the new Toolbox and the new ROM, they still have 1.5 instead of 2.0.

Now, I checked for mine in the Menu>About Phone>MOD/ROM Version. It says Liberty v2.0.

So with that check-up, I know I'm on the most current ROM. I'll open the new ToolBox up and a context always pop-up saying:

Old Version!

and then a description saying I'm currently running an out-dated version of Liberty ROM and to upgrade. Also mentioning that some stuff may not work (haven't had this problem yet).

Along with the 3 options:

Donate Version
    Exit
    Use Anyway

Right now, I've basically went to the Menu>Preferences and turned off the pop-up. It doesn't really bug me but if I'm currently running on the most current ROM, then the pop-up shouldn't be happening, right? Anybody else seeing this pop-up too?
  2. Oowoon

Oowoon New Member

Hmmm, well, I'm running 2.0.1, that is the most current version (and the public release)

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2 using DroidForums
  3. TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR New Member

Problem fixed with the Liberty v2.0.1 PATCH.