Liberty 2.0 Google Voice malfunctions, HELP!!

negrimes

Reaction score
I am running liberty 2.0 on my dx, I love the rom but cannot get google voice to function properly. The voice functions in typing on swype, long press on search button, and speaking in google navigation do not work. I used the voice functions a lot when I was still running froyo, does anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ajb3985

Reaction score
Go into liberty toolbox press "show all apps", then delete google voice, then go to the market and reinstall.

OP
N

negrimes

Reaction score
Thanks for the response! I've done the uninstall reinstall a few times and it fixed the voicemail/international call part of google voice. My problem is with the speak-to-type functions within the keyboard and maps. The microphone button on the swype keyboard doesn't do anything when I press it. On maps/navigation the microphone isn't even there anymore with liberty... voice search is also not working at all. I just want it to work!

ninjasailas

Reaction score
I am also having the same problem. I just went from rubix to liberty and it worked fine. then i put the honeycomb theme on and it fc on google voice, voicesearch,and the keybord mike

OP
N

negrimes

Reaction score
Uninstall google voice. Find it in the market and reinstall it. Also search for google voice search on the market.