liberty 2.0 and tiger emulators

Reaction score
liberty 2.0 and scaling issues with some apps

I noticed after i flashed liberty 2.0 my tiger emulators (nes,gameboy color,etc) werent scaled properly. Maybe the pictures will explain.... View attachment 43034View attachment 43035
whats causing this? How can this be remedied? The virtual buttons end up bunched up over the play area making the emulators useless...

I wiped data, cache, dalvik cache, and system before i flashed the rom. It was a clean install, and everything works. Except this. I may go back to sd2 until this is solved....

Edit: i guess this is affecting more than just my tiger emu's. Could a moderator change the name of this thread to "liberty 2.0 and scaling issues with some apps"? Thank you

Last edited:

dtdlurch

Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing on several apps. No clue what's going on.....hope someone knows something. Would be nice to have a fix.

OP
A
Reaction score
Bringing the lcd density up to 270 seems to alleviate the issue... but now my phone looks chunky and the lock buttons dont match up with the door anymore. I really like that sliding door... :(. Whats going on??

Last edited: