1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty 2.0.1

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by muddychief, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muddychief

muddychief New Member

Im a noob and this os just one more dumb question for you. I purchased the donate version of toolbox looking to install liberty gingerbread and 2.0.1 is the rom listed that is available to install. Is this the gingerbread version? The instructions say to flash back to froyo.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. Koveleski

Koveleski Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Go into the nightlies section to find alpha builds.
  3. muddychief

muddychief New Member

Thank you. Got it installed. First thing I noticed was they removed the stock launcher that had the profile selector. I was getting used to that switching between work and home mode to keep the most needed on the front page. Im sure there are plenty of new features in this to compensate for that one loss. Thanks again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
liberty operating system

liberty os