Liberty 2.0.1

rcglider

Reaction score
Being a system app won't installing mess things up? The message gets stuck in the outbox btw.

webmastir

Reaction score
could try going into gmail in settings > apps > clear data& clear cache & see what it does once it prompts you to sync your stuff again

rcglider

Reaction score
could try going into gmail in settings > apps > clear data& clear cache & see what it does once it prompts you to sync your stuff again
Went into Titanium Backup, wiped data, opened gmail, let it refresh and viola!, works fine.

I suspect when I restored after installing Liberty it mucked up the works. So far 2.0.1 is stabile, haven't evaluated battery life yet (second most important requirement).

meaker

Reaction score
when installing a theme over a different theme, should i wipe? or just install over?

Its better to wipe to avoid possible issues and get rid of previous traces of a past theme.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up
I've been using the Liberty toolbox for my themes and was wondering if I back up the old rom along with the wipe? Thanks

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
Wow is all I can say about my battery life. I have used my phone all day and have over half left. Stoked.

rudydroid

Reaction score
I'd been running liberty 2.0 for several days from the donate toolbox, no problems. was getting toolbox fc's under settings, but update fixed it and saw I had 2.0. asked if I wanted 2.0.1 patch, and then if I to backup stuff. naw.
just let it load. lost use of gmail, as other posters, but I fixed it.
still do have the yellow bar at startup but don't much care.

someone asked: long press themes for popup sample, but not all have it found that I had to uninstall twitter and miren browser themes or they wouldn't load.

have also been unable to oc past 1150. starts turtling badly.

otherwise, quite happy with liberty 1.5, 2.0 and now 2.0.1.

rooted, on liberty 2.0.1, slightly oc'd

BoJatey

Reaction score
The patches are intended only for users on 2.0.0 -- if you flashed 2.0.1 zip, you don't need patches or fixes.

I have the 2.0.1 zip and also got the tb.apk before it was taken down. This will be my first rom install so after I flash the zip do I install the tb.apk or not for everything to run smoothly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Rockaholic

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna stay on 2.0 for now, people seem to be having some problems with this version

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
The patches are intended only for users on 2.0.0 -- if you flashed 2.0.1 zip, you don't need patches or fixes.

I have the 2.0.1 zip and also got the tb.apk before it was taken down. This will be my first rom install so after I flash the zip do I install the tb.apk or not for everything to run smoothly.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Download the toolbox from the market, don't use that .apk that you downloaded previously. It's probably outdated.

grayzweb

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna stay on 2.0 for now, people seem to be having some problems with this version
I don't know why. It is running excellent for me. As long as you wipe first and install the right dx/d2 version.
I am running a theme (Honeycomb) from 1.5 without issue too

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jdmpwr07

Reaction score
Quick question guys, I'm on Liberty 2.0 and I'm trying to figure out how to add more home screens. Any help?