Liberty 2.0.1

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Anyone who is having issues, try doing a fresh install of 2.0.1 with a data wipe. If you continue to have problems after that, then hit up the bug report thread and let us know.

Sitrick2

Reaction score
I redid my install and am having a much more positive experience. Only problem I'm having now is sysctl and schedular not working. Not a huge problem though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chaos254

Reaction score
i installed 2.01 today and everything has been great. I have had zero problems. thanks!

jimberg

Reaction score
i tried again and just can't get the new toolbox to recognize that I'm running 2.0. 1. it also refuses to download any themes or addons. any ideas?

sent from my liberated droid 2

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
Wow I have gone from GJ to Liberty, L 1.5, L 2, and now L 2.0.1 and had had zero issues other than random reboots here and there when using L 1.5. I have never even wiped between installs. I don't use whole themes though, I edit the themes and basically just use the framework changes and not the themed apps.

Anyway maybe I'm just lucky...

jacobfrazier

Reaction score
I don't understand why u guys got rid of the add on option from the toolbox it was so nice to have...I just reinstalled mynet from the backup I had made but you guys should put that back on

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jlinn75

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get multi touch keyboard for Liberty 2.0.1?

debrad0307

Reaction score
There is some on the market. Right now I'm using a free GB keyboard. Its pretty neat and ecru easy to use. I also installed a different font via LTB.

jlinn75

Reaction score
what font are you using

There is some on the market. Right now I'm using a free GB keyboard. Its pretty neat and ecru easy to use. I also installed a different font via LTB.

simpsonao17

Reaction score
You can use any keyboard from the market and even your stock. Just hold down on the screen where you would add text and select input method and it will pop up all your options you have

bobAbooey

Reaction score
Lots of FC on 2.0 but they all went away after upgrading to 2.0.1. I wiped all data and installed.

Can't seem to get "Gmail black" to install. No biggie, just wanted to see what it looked like.

I have ran just about every rom since Dec and I'm looking forward to this one. 1.5 was a big battery drain for me. I ran 2.0 yesterday and had great battery life. Had 40% left after some serious web surfing and mp3 player going for 9 hrs. It does seem to run a bit hot, I hit 100.00 a few times but it dropped just as fast as it rose.

Hats off to you guys, that toolbox is unreal. So much control over the phone. And Oreo really sets it off.