Liberty 2.0.1

muddychief

Reaction score
Thank you. Got it installed. First thing I noticed was they removed the stock launcher that had the profile selector. I was getting used to that switching between work and home mode to keep the most needed on the front page. Im sure there are plenty of new features in this to compensate for that one loss. Thanks again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

RedBank

Reaction score
Installed 2.0.1 today (my first Liberty rom) and I am very pleased with the speed and battery usage. Not a big fan of the color scheme or the quality of the icons in the notification bar though. Obvi minor issues that can be changed...

But I am impressed! It's been off charger for 8 hours...moderate to heavy use w WiFi on...and battery level is at 40%. Haven't dl Liberty Toolbox from the market yet...not familiar with the Toolbox or if I would even use it for this rom. I have about 10 paid apps (the usuals suspects) that I think will do the same thing that the Liberty Toolbox would do...although I'm not 100% sure of that??? I've been using Apex since it's 1st build (all-inclusive) so the Liberty thing is new to me. Had to try it due to all the hype it's been receiving lately!

I came from .588 GB which did NOT do well on my phone at all. Last night I eventually SBF'd to stock 2.2.1>rooted>flashed Liberty 2.0.1...overall very happy to finally get rid of Blur and extra happy about speed and battery life so far.

Not one reboot or FC yet...and I'm OCd and UVd too.

carlismith123

Reaction score
Alright, so I know this is in the Droid X forum, and I apologize for jumping threads, but, I was wondering if this would be okay to install on my OG Droid. (Which, personal note: I only recently discovered what the "OG" stands for). If it is, could someone help me out, because whenever I try to flash it, clockwork ends up saying install aborted. (Although this could be a good thing, because I've read that cross-model flashing roms is a good way to brick a droid) Thanks for any help. :)

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Alright, so I know this is in the Droid X forum, and I apologize for jumping threads, but, I was wondering if this would be okay to install on my OG Droid. (Which, personal note: I only recently discovered what the "OG" stands for). If it is, could someone help me out, because whenever I try to flash it, clockwork ends up saying install aborted. (Although this could be a good thing, because I've read that cross-model flashing roms is a good way to brick a droid) Thanks for any help. :)

Never flash a rom meant for another phone. Try Project Elite for your OG Droid. It's a fast, stable ROM that is just very well put together.

RedBank

Reaction score

Look into the following on the Droid Forum of this board:

Project Elite
Liquid
UltimateDroid

cananot

Reaction score
Sweet I been out of the forum for awhile and Im happy to see JRummy finished the new Rom.I just got my X with 1.5 to work great and now have to start all over again,Ok why do a Titanium back up ? It never works for me I still have to download all my apps and games I just installed 2.0.1 and tried to do a restore of my apps and data and only 3 installed the rest wouldn't install had to go and download them?? Am I doing something wrong? I have tried every Rom and still have to do the whole set up each time. Ok I read that to fix the problem with going into Liberty settings and it forecloses your suppose to install the patch? Is this right?

Last edited: