Liberty 2.0.1

Troop

Reaction score
I was getting FCs in lib settings. Mainly spare parts and dev tools. I reflashed 2.0.1 without doing a wipe and everything was fine.

DX. CFU. LIB 2.0.1

Thanks if it continues I may try that.

If anyone has an updated market it would be nice. Cant believe this was not included.

Also, icons in the notification bar seem low of low quality an blurry. Anyone else?

I second this. I have never had an issue installing any themed market to ROM like I have on this. Why is the market version stuck on 2.2.11 and wont update? Then if I replace it with any other updated version market just disappears?

As far as the blurry look to the notification bar I did notice it. But I installed the cyan scream theme and its pretty damn nice. Like keyboard too.

//Tap'd on DX - find me on Twitter@chkm4te20\\

Cool at least someone else is on board with me. Where is this Cyan theme? Id like to check it out.

Any issues with that theme? I know themes can hose things sometimes.

Thanks!

sohaunted

Reaction score
Everything is running great as usual but there's one thing I can't figure out. How do I install the blur gallery and camera?? I don't find the option to add them in the toolbox.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks if it continues I may try that.

If anyone has an updated market it would be nice. Cant believe this was not included.

Also, icons in the notification bar seem low of low quality an blurry. Anyone else?

I second this. I have never had an issue installing any themed market to ROM like I have on this. Why is the market version stuck on 2.2.11 and wont update? Then if I replace it with any other updated version market just disappears?

As far as the blurry look to the notification bar I did notice it. But I installed the cyan scream theme and its pretty damn nice. Like keyboard too.

Cool at least someone else is on board with me. Where is this Cyan theme? Id like to check it out.

Any issues with that theme? I know themes can hose things sometimes.

Thanks!

Just go to Droid X>ROMS>Liberty>Stickies>Theme listings by Mobil Sensei.

Last edited:

acroyle

Reaction score
I am having horrible battery life so far on 2.0.1 with Oreo Slice theme. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

webmastir

Reaction score
I am having horrible battery life so far on 2.0.1 with Oreo Slice theme. Any suggestions?

there could be a million suggestions but we need more info. what apps are you using in background...did you wipe data/cache before installing 2.0.1....how often are the intervals set to pull data...are you still one of those users using a task killer...do u keep brightness up all the time...how much do you use your phone..do you have gps/refresh/wifi on all the time..
you get the idea ;)

acroyle

Reaction score

there could be a million suggestions but we need more info. what apps are you using in background...did you wipe data/cache before installing 2.0.1....how often are the intervals set to pull data...are you still one of those users using a task killer...do u keep brightness up all the time...how much do you use your phone..do you have gps/refresh/wifi on all the time..
you get the idea ;)

i have brightness turned down all the way, i am not "one of those users" using a task killer, the only program running in the background is weatherbug elite set to manual update, i did wipe data/cache before installing (twice actually), 2 phone calls this morning for a total of 10 minutes and a song download and i'm at 60%.

webmastir

Reaction score
i have brightness turned down all the way, i am not "one of those users" using a task killer, the only program running in the background is weatherbug elite set to manual update, i did wipe data/cache before installing (twice actually), 2 phone calls this morning for a total of 10 minutes and a song download and i'm at 60%.

hrm weird, dunno man. what does battery info say is using most % of battery? post a s.s. if you can..

acroyle

Reaction score

hrm weird, dunno man. what does battery info say is using most % of battery? post a s.s. if you can..

weird, i went into battery info and it said 80% life, exited out to main screen and it now says 80%. no clue what happened.:icon_eek:

webmastir

Reaction score
weird, i went into battery info and it said 80% life, exited out to main screen and it now says 80%. no clue what happened.:icon_eek:

lol. that is odd. may want to try going back to stock lib theme for a bit to see if it makes a difference
shrug.gif

acroyle

Reaction score

lol. that is odd. may want to try going back to stock lib theme for a bit to see if it makes a difference
shrug.gif

thanks for the help. off topic are you the same webmastir that is on the crackberry forums?

webmastir

Reaction score
thanks for the help. off topic are you the same webmastir that is on the crackberry forums?

lol...oh wow...ya i used to be (no other idiot would pick this name...hehe). good times on cb tho...only so much u can do with those phones though

Last edited:

webmastir

Reaction score
haha! yeah, you hosted a few nhl themes i made for the tour. small world.

aw, sweet. ya did OTA hosting for quite a few people. check PM so we can stop clogging up this thread w/o off topic jabber ;)

muddychief

Reaction score
Im a noob and this os just one more dumb question for you. I purchased the donate version of toolbox looking to install liberty gingerbread and 2.0.1 is the rom listed that is available to install. Is this the gingerbread version? The instructions say to flash back to froyo.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums