1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LIBERTY 2.0.1 TO 2.3.3 using TOOLBOX 602 AIO UPDATER

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by DroidX_46, Apr 28, 2012.

1. DroidX_46

DroidX_46 New Member

I am currently on LIBERTY V2.0.1 and want to upgrade to GINGERBREAD so I can use LIBERTY 3 v 2.0. After I download the 602 AIO updater do I go into CLOCKWORK RECOVERY and WIPE CACHE & DATA, INSTALL the ZIP 602-ODEXED-AIO? Is this correct and I am officially updated to GINGERBREAD 2.3.3? I really want to make sure that I am not suppose to SBF and then go into LIBERTY TOOLBOX PRO download the 602 AIO updater and then follow the directions that I just listed above.
    THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ABLE TO OFFER SOME CLARITY SO THAT I CAN UPDATE TO 2.3.3 W/O ANY ISSUES.
    -DroidX_46
  2. bkendrick

bkendrick New Member

You got it. The AIO updater is best to install on froyo because that's the only way the radio will flash. Go into recovery, wipe data/cache, flash the AIO, wipe data/cache, flash liberty 3. You should be good then!
Search tags for this page

dx toolbox updater

gingerbread rom toolbox