Liberty 1.75

17akota

Reaction score
i hope this comes out soon!. i leave for deployment this coming week and would love to have it before i leave. :D

I know what you mean. I wanted a GB rom before I left for basic and it didn't happen and I just had all these feelings that I was missing everything during basic. Once I got out and looked around I didn't really miss much because GB wasn't even out for the DX so I was a little more happy. Any how this question is off topic but what branch are you in?

USMC. And im not saying 1.5 is bad. Its just by the time I get back the bionic will have came out and rooted and have liberty. :)

Otechmobile

Reaction score
Get Well Soon!!!!

Dear JRummy, this is Dr. GingerBread Man. I would like you to take your first dose of 1.0. Second I would like you to take a second dose of 1.5. Last dose and hopefully not final. I would like you to take a third dose of 1.75 and make sure you and kejar test the latest and third dose to make sure that your friends and fellow mobilers like yourself don't get infected with what ever you got to make you fall. Hopefully you will feel much better that you can soar like a Eagle and Liberate your people. Thanks for taking one for the team. And hope you get better. Take your time, because we don't want you to spend all your donations on a hover round and a walker with some tennis balls on it. And by the way you might want to look into buying you one of those "I'm falling and I can get up" Things that hang on your neck for the next time it happens, you can never be prepared. Hehehe just a little humor for you.dancedroid:heart:

Last edited:

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hypebeast...

It's NOT 1.75 folks...
2zisttv.png

Last edited:

Dubin04

Reaction score
Again you people blow my mind. Same thing happened with 1.5 It's to hype you people up so they get the most downloads.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Otechmobile

Reaction score
My refresh button!!!!

The hype is real Though!!! I think:icon_eek: my refresh button on my computer doesn't work anymore from tapping so many times its like waiting on the Verizon Fedex man to deliver your new phone.. OH yeah Fedex comes at 10:15am where I live, I'm just bouncing in my chair going gig--giggity, hehe oops I think I just peed on myself. Hey can yall ask the old man cripples, jrummy if I can borrow some Depends size MEDIUM please. Hehehe I just Made a funny..... Just kiddin jrummy.:icon_ banana:

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Shut up and grow up

Sent from my Liberated DroidX using DroidForums App!

dg4892

Reaction score
Shut up and grow up

Idk about us guys but I kinda wish pb would just shut up. You're worse than an Apple fanboy waiting for the next ipad. I want to subscribe to this thread but all that emails I get are dumb **** from you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
"@davekover: time to get my panera on and then to come back and wrap up #liberty theme alterations for the 1.783r release ;) ( CC: @jrummy16 )"

brenneisec

Reaction score
Everyone in this thread just needs to calm down. We know Liberty is great. I can't wait either but this is starting to get out of hand. It will come out when it's ready and it will be posted so stop asking if it's been released yet. No one needs to fight over this stuff. We're all on the same team.