Liberty 1.5 Toolbox: Does Not Download Themes

Lavs23

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with this as well. It works and then decided it's done downloading in a second to only find the file is missing. I've done the following:
Uninstalled and reinstalled Liberty toolbox
Cleared cache in recovery
Deleted liberty directory
Reflashed Liberty without wiping everything
Still nothing except the Linear theme will install

Is there any place I can download the themes from Liberty Toolbox? I would just place them in my Liberty folder so when it reboots it will find the files eventhough the download didn't do anything.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

fizzoyster

Reaction score
Is there any place I can download the themes from Liberty Toolbox? I would just place them in my Liberty folder so when it reboots it will find the files eventhough the download didn't do anything.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I was wondering this also

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Mine was doing that too, only thing I found to do was download it through the browser then go into cwm and flash it yourself. There's a thread with links to all the themes in one of the liberty forums (don't remember if its in the x or the 2 one though).

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Lavs23

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is a way to link forum posts through the DroidForums App but if you do a search for "Liberty 1.5 Mirrors (Including Themes)" there you can download these on your phone, (I had to change my user agent to desktop on Dolphin mini.)

Downloading and placing them in the liberty/download folder I was able to install themes without any problems.

Sent from my DROID2 (R2D2) using DroidForums App