Liberty 1.5 Known Issues

Jester822

Reaction score
After a few days of using this ROM, my phone is experiencing random short freezes, like it would work normally, but than go unresponsive for 1-3 seconds and than go back to normal. How can I find out what is causing this?

See the new sticky from kejar.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TheRealKrobar

Reaction score
Is anyone going to help me with this issue or just ignore me???

Can anyone help me with my stock email client I had it set up then one day it said my username or password was incorrect and im like wtf cause its not wrong and now when I tried to reset it it keeps saying its wrong its really pissing me off

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Yeah, you weren't being ignored. But now you are.

j/k Can you access the email ok from something other than the phone?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Yeah

Is anyone going to help me with this issue or just ignore me???

Can anyone help me with my stock email client I had it set up then one day it said my username or password was incorrect and im like wtf cause its not wrong and now when I tried to reset it it keeps saying its wrong its really pissing me off

Yeah, you weren't being ignored. But now you are.

j/k Can you access the email ok from something other than the phone?

Herndon

Reaction score
Ok I have experienced no real problems from the rom minus the fact that I can hardly hear anyone on the phone. I've had to switch to a different rom for now because of this. I may not talk much but when I do I'm normally in a area with noise and can't hear anything the person I'm on the phone is saying. Would really like to be able to come back to this.

Come on id really like to get back on liberty

jediman

Reaction score
It forces me to have to format my SD card repeatedly, I've lost a good amount of irreplaceable items including mybackups....

Make a backup of the sd......?

edwards2243

Reaction score
Exchange Calendar

Has anybody had any issues with they exchange/outlook calendar not syncing? I know the 1.5 update allowed the ability for exchange email(which works), but I didn't know if that included calendar access...

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
How come the stock email app wont allow me to sign in it keeps saying its wrong when I know its right I tried everything and why wont blur camera install it says installed but it isnt

D

dankarlinski

How come the stock email app wont allow me to sign in it keeps saying its wrong when I know its right I tried everything and why wont blur camera install it says installed but it isnt

You need to delete any other camera on the device before you install the blur camera. Then it will work

As for your email issue, I am not quite sure as all I use is gmail
From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.5)

D

dankarlinski

Has anybody had any issues with they exchange/outlook calendar not syncing? I know the 1.5 update allowed the ability for exchange email(which works), but I didn't know if that included calendar access...

I ran exchange on my 1.0 and 1.5 with no issues whatsoever. Contacts, calendar, and mail all came thru clear. If you are having issues, it may be something with your IT department, not your phone. Just a thought.

Isak73

Reaction score
Love liberty don't want to complain but why no hdmi. . will it be in 2.0 ?

LIBERATED DROID X OC'D 1.25GHZ

foxky

Reaction score
HDMI is a blur feature, liberty is a blurless rom

tapped on my LibX 1.5

roboots21

Reaction score

You need to delete any other camera on the device before you install the blur camera. Then it will work

As for your email issue, I am not quite sure as all I use is gmail

As for the camera issue, I have both the AOSP and Blur Camera installed, both work perfectly :)

Isak73

Reaction score
HDMI is a blur feature, liberty is a blurless rom

tapped on my LibX 1.5

Ok gotcha I didn't really use it anyways just didn't know where it went. Thanks!

LIBERATED DROID X OC'D 1.25GHZ

distvox

Reaction score
I turn off my phone and let it fully charge. Then when I turn it on it goes to recovery. I click on reboot and the screen just turns black. I need to pull the battery to get it to boot up. Does anyone know why this happens? This is my only problem so far and its only when I turn off the phone to charge it.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Hmm have u tried a fresh install?

I turn off my phone and let it fully charge. Then when I turn it on it goes to recovery. I click on reboot and the screen just turns black. I need to pull the battery to get it to boot up. Does anyone know why this happens? This is my only problem so far and its only when I turn off the phone to charge it.