Liberty 1.5 Coming soon

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Download the menu unlock app in the market. It's free and I use it all the time. Works like a charm.

that app works great i'm no longer missing my dear cyanogenmod from my d1 any longer with libertyrom and this app... lol hopefully it comes out for the d2 the same day it drops on the dx

hazmat780

Reaction score
I just noticed that'd there doesn't appear to be any hdmi output support. The option isn't there in photos or video playback. Perhaps that's something we could get back for the x?

Via my 1.1Ghz DroidX running Liberty v1.0 (TapTalk)

trentphipps

Reaction score
I just noticed that'd there doesn't appear to be any hdmi output support. The option isn't there in photos or video playback. Perhaps that's something we could get back for the x?

I am also wondering about that too. I cannot find my HDMI icon that i had on it stock? am i missing something too?

rustymcbain

Reaction score
I know it has to do with the aosp gallery app. I figure only a handfull of phones even have hdmi out anyways. It is built into the blur version from moto. Haven't seen any capable of building it in an aosp version yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Desicrator

Reaction score
Wow those new features sound amazing!

Were there some new features revealed that I missed?

I am sensing some sarcasm dancedroid, But I am sure they will be sick features when released

Damn you JRummy for getting sick!! :)
And vacations, you need no vacation psht "family time" ridiculous, I say! :)

Nah you guys deserve it, except maybe JRummy he might not deserve what he got. lol.

When your back we will be right here :) All pretty dang stoked dancedroid

Desicrator

Reaction score
I know it has to do with the aosp gallery app. I figure only a handfull of phones even have hdmi out anyways. It is built into the blur version from moto. Haven't seen any capable of building it in an aosp version yet.

I THINK and please don't quote me, that it is because of the locked bootloader that they cannot get it working on a custom ROM, another reason to hope Moto decides to unlock it at the DX's and D2's EoL.

trentphipps

Reaction score
Okay makes sense why there isn't any HDMI support. I'm sure there are others like m who don't even use it. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

droidxchat

Reaction score

I THINK and please don't quote me, that it is because of the locked bootloader that they cannot get it working on a custom ROM, another reason to hope Moto decides to unlock it at the DX's and D2's EoL.

Actually it is possible on custom roms, Apex has HDMI out working fine

hazmat780

Reaction score

I too used it on apex, and I also have the real hdmi app. Lets me use hdmi at all times. Good stuff.

Desicrator

Reaction score

Those ROMs have left a lot of framework in place, where as Rubix, Liberty, fission have all went for total ASOP experience.

Last edited: