Liberty 1.0 with bigdx serenity theme - help-

C.Blev

Reaction score
Ok guys, I know this may be an old subject but I'm trying to get this theme on my phone and having some problems. I have Liberty 1.0 and I'm trying to put on the bigdx serenity theme on my droid x. I have read this in an earlier forum:

"you'll need Droid X bootstrap to install roms or themes, its simple. Start bootstrap,
Tap bootstrap recovery, once it says success hit ok then tap reboot recovery and it will start back up in clockwork recovery. Wipe the system and cache (not all roms require this but it is on some and is a precautionary measure) then hit "install from SD card" then hit "choose zip from card". Select the Rom or theme to install and then select ok. After it installhit the top power button to go back and then reboot. Done"

I do this exactly but after I hit reboot now, it just stays on the boot logo. I pull the battery, it goes back to clockwork, hit reboot again, same thing. Won't even let me boot back into the phone unless I run my liberty .zip file again. Yes, my debugging is disabled.

Thanks in advance,
Cody