Liberty 1.0 help

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by buzzard437, Apr 11, 2011.

1. buzzard437

buzzard437 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Idk if this has anything to do with my rom but for some reason when I go to install a APK file it takes me to settings wanting me to change my security and so I checked the allow unknown sources box and even tho its checked I still can't install apk files anymore :( I have before on this rom I'm pretty sure but not 100%... help please

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

2. mingaldrichgan

mingaldrichgan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know if it has anything to do with your ROM either, but you're already two versions behind (Liberty's on version 2.0.1 now). Perhaps it's time for an upgrade?

3. buzzard437

buzzard437 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I downloaded 1.5 last night and I'm gonna flash here shortly.. but I had 2.0.1 and I couldn't do anything media related (music, youtube, pandora, ect.) So I flashed ol trust 1.0 back and now imma try 1.5 which I read is the latest verison for the droid 2 ... because I read that 2.0.1 was only confirmed to work properly on the X" but thank you for your input I greatly appiceate it!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

4. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    It works properly on d2g with the romer also (using the d2 version + Stetsonaw's Epic Blue theme).

On topic, maybe try unselecting it then restarting and then going back in and reselecting?

5. Mrgrey06

Mrgrey06 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can definitely tell you that its working on my phone. did have a few issues at first, but restored a backup, redownloaded the rom, flashed, and its working fine so far. Only other issue I've had is swype not working properly, but I just uninstalled it, and downloaded it from the swype site. Works great now

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App