Liberty 1.0 help

buzzard437

Reaction score
Idk if this has anything to do with my rom but for some reason when I go to install a APK file it takes me to settings wanting me to change my security and so I checked the allow unknown sources box and even tho its checked I still can't install apk files anymore :( I have before on this rom I'm pretty sure but not 100%... help please

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Idk if this has anything to do with my rom but for some reason when I go to install a APK file it takes me to settings wanting me to change my security and so I checked the allow unknown sources box and even tho its checked I still can't install apk files anymore :( I have before on this rom I'm pretty sure but not 100%... help please

I don't know if it has anything to do with your ROM either, but you're already two versions behind (Liberty's on version 2.0.1 now). Perhaps it's time for an upgrade?

OP
B

buzzard437

Reaction score
Well I downloaded 1.5 last night and I'm gonna flash here shortly.. but I had 2.0.1 and I couldn't do anything media related (music, youtube, pandora, ect.) So I flashed ol trust 1.0 back and now imma try 1.5 which I read is the latest verison for the droid 2 ... because I read that 2.0.1 was only confirmed to work properly on the X" but thank you for your input I greatly appiceate it!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It works properly on d2g with the romer also (using the d2 version + Stetsonaw's Epic Blue theme).

On topic, maybe try unselecting it then restarting and then going back in and reselecting?

Mrgrey06

Reaction score
Well I downloaded 1.5 last night and I'm gonna flash here shortly.. but I had 2.0.1 and I couldn't do anything media related (music, youtube, pandora, ect.) So I flashed ol trust 1.0 back and now imma try 1.5 which I read is the latest verison for the droid 2 ... because I read that 2.0.1 was only confirmed to work properly on the X" but thank you for your input I greatly appiceate it!

I can definitely tell you that its working on my phone. did have a few issues at first, but restored a backup, redownloaded the rom, flashed, and its working fine so far. Only other issue I've had is swype not working properly, but I just uninstalled it, and downloaded it from the swype site. Works great now

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App