Liberty 0.5?

twitchyone

Reaction score
Cstryon does either calendar FC? If so this happened to me and after clearing data/cache for calendar it opens fine and widget is working for me using AOSP.

Cstryon

Reaction score
Cstryon does either calendar FC? If so this happened to me and after clearing data/cache for calendar it opens fine and widget is working for me using AOSP.

I haven't had a force close on either. Will clearing cache and data make me lose my calender events, or will syncing with google replace it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

twitchyone

Reaction score
I still had my events afterwards but I only use google calendar im not sure what would happen if you had multiple calendars. I think what it did was resync afterwards.

Cstryon

Reaction score
Well I cleared cache and data and widget still didn't work. So I installed calendar with TI and reinstalled both blur and aosp and I still have no calendar widget. :/

The Worst

Reaction score
I have a question, has anyone here tried to install the app roms like gmail black, or twitter black?? Whenever I try it just says "application not installed." Any ideas?
Sent from my Gliberated DROID2

I got that as well. The way around this is to use Liberty Toolbox to force remove the app (I would backup the original), then install the themed version of your choice.

jimidennis242

Reaction score
Nothing noticable so far. Just make sure to run the customizer right away. I just selected ASOP for everything. Running smooth and all the custoizations are awesome. I like it more than 2.0.1. Liberty toolbox works with it as well.

Cstryon

Reaction score
Can I undo some of the blur so I can switch to ASOP. I'm getting random reboots so I want to eliminate some possibilities

jimidennis242

Reaction score
Go to settings on the phone. Choose liberty settings and run through the customizer