1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LIberated D2 w/ GB v 0.8

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by PTREE818, Jun 13, 2011.

1. PTREE818

PTREE818 New Member

:bday2:Yes Hello, and a special Word Up to Jrummy! It is here LGB v 0.8 for D2. Just finished Dwnld and am getting ready to flash! Sunday night just got 8xs better. Oh yeah don't forget to watch Superjail tonight @ 12a Adult Swim.
    :reddroid:ptree:greendroid::blackdroid::greendroid::reddroid::blackdroid:
  2. PTREE818

PTREE818 New Member

Follow Up!

:bday1: . Yes Hello , all went well w/ Flash. If any1 has trouble flashing this , here is exactly what I did.. 1. I first went into LTB (Liberty Tool Box) Selected App and then Complete Backup.2. Went into TB (Titanium Backup) and backed up everything.3.Opened D2 Bootstrap and recovered into clockwork, where I made a nandroid backup (just select backup) Rebooted .4.Now I opened up LTB and selected Nightlies v0.8 and downloaded. Select install ,next it will ask if u want to backup/wipe , since I made a backup myself I just selected wipe.5.Toolbox will take care of rest .. Boot Logo will sit for bout 1-2 min, then Boot animation will hang 4 about 3 min.. So don't freak out and think ur looping or that u need to pull bat, cause u most likely don't.dancedroid
    Hope Helps
    Ptree
  3. XanRules

XanRules New Member

what

10char
  4. PTREE818

PTREE818 New Member

Yes-Hello! Here are some screen shots w. Two pics w. Metamorph changes.. locks on lock screen and pull down screen. Give some feedback.the
    Ptree