Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
LG-U-Plus-LTE-WILD.jpg
LG-U-Plus-Apps.jpg

The guys over at PocketDroid came across these pics of LG’s upcoming U+ LTE (LU6200) showing off a clearer picture of what the “Galaxy S II killer” and its gorgeous 720p HD IPS display look like in the wild.

LG’s U+ LTE flagship device will feature the aforementioned 4.5-inch 720p IPS display along with a dual-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB internal memory, 8MP camera with 1.3MP front facing cam and running on Android 2.3.5. According to MediaDaum, the device is also said to be Ice Cream Sandwich ready and will receive the update once Google releases it into the wild.

SOURCE: First real life photos leak out revealing LG Optimus LTE with 4.5″ LCD HD for Korea (LU6200 abroad) | PocketDroid

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
So to keep up we will have to buy new phones every 30 minutes?! "Yes sir, your new phone will be $299 with a 30 minute contract" thanks!

rocktoonz

Reaction score
Wow that logo on the back looks fake or it's one of the worst designed logos I've seen on a smartphone.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
So to keep up we will have to buy new phones every 30 minutes?! "Yes sir, your new phone will be $299 with a 30 minute contract" thanks!

Heard about the even newer screens that might be on the GS3? :
Samsung to start mass production of 300ppi+ Super AMOLED displays in Q2 2012, right for the Galaxy S III

HD Super Amoled Plus.... Super Amoled Plus HD sounds better to me.

So...anyone still want to play the waiting game? lol The phone industry is getting as bad as the PC industry.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^ The phone industry is waaay worse than the pc game. I still have a quad core i7 920 from a couple years ago and it runs everything. A two year old phone? The D1 isnt even two years old yet!

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
^ The phone industry is waaay worse than the pc game. I still have a quad core i7 920 from a couple years ago and it runs everything. A two year old phone? The D1 isnt even two years old yet!

Very true, after the slow summer now the next generation of awesome phones is very close

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Really dig the weaved carbon fiber pattern on the back...looks tank.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Did anybody notice that there are only three buttons on the bottom.. looks like the search button has not been included.

LG-U-Plus-LTEedit.jpg