LGB v0.9

integrate

Reaction score
Hey Kov,

Libery 0.8 is pretty dang good. I can't even think of any bugs off the top of my head, and I use the phone pretty extensively. I only hope some new features are added, but that's no big deal.

In terms of a reliable ROM, Lib 0.8 is tops.

I have it underclocked and I can go 2 days with light-moderate use. It's standby times are amazing...roughly 2+ hours for every 1% of battery.

mr_brady

Reaction score
The only bugs I've seen in 0.8 are cosmetic - light icons on the Accounts screen, small search icon in menu bar on homescreen, etc. Functionality-wize Liberty 0.8 seems good to go.

OP
simpsonao17

simpsonao17

Reaction score
I had seen it on a thread for a theme but it could have been a typo for .8. I have no issues with LGB. I love it and have no complaints. I agree I'm just hoping new features could be on it. I know a lot of ppl on froyo are waiting for full in hopes of a froyo to LGB zip when complete

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zer0ed77

Reaction score
I'm not sure where you heard these 'rumors' but 0.9 is not out right now. There's no secret build going around to testers either. With both of us currently focused on some of our other projects, I don't have an ETA on the next version.

With 0.8 being fully available, I've been looking to see if any new major bugs crop up. It looks like we've only got a small list of issues remaining. I imagine that unless something occurs, we're close to the 1.0 release which will hopefully convince the remaining Froyo holdovers to upgrade.

Hahaha... That would be great. Hopefully a direct path for the Froyo folks. Don't want to SBF my girl's phone.

Captmilk

Reaction score
Most of the bugs that get posted are user error. They just need to read a little before posting a question.

sfreemanoh

Reaction score
I'm not sure where you heard these 'rumors' but 0.9 is not out right now. There's no secret build going around to testers either. With both of us currently focused on some of our other projects, I don't have an ETA on the next version.

With 0.8 being fully available, I've been looking to see if any new major bugs crop up. It looks like we've only got a small list of issues remaining. I imagine that unless something occurs, we're close to the 1.0 release which will hopefully convince the remaining Froyo holdovers to upgrade.

I was wondering if you guys have figured anything out that could be causing the (admittedly) infrequent reboots/lockups that sometimes happen? It was happening on Froyo LB, and it's happened a couple times for me at least on GB.

DoomSabbath

Reaction score
I have been getting those reboots/lockups too. I noticed it happens only when my X is overclocked. The battery gets really hot then the phone locks up. When I have my phone under 1000MHz, it is fine. Something is weird about the new X Overclock update.

mr_brady

Reaction score
I have been getting those reboots/lockups too. I noticed it happens only when my X is overclocked. The battery gets really hot then the phone locks up. When I have my phone under 1000MHz, it is fine. Something is weird about the new X Overclock update.

I'm with you on that one. Ever since (An)Droid Overclock was updated a few days ago my phone started getting a ton of random reboots. So much so that I've had to remove Android Overclock until I can mess around with the settings more.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can go back to an older version of droid overclock until it gets fixed

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

mr_brady

Reaction score

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

Any idea where to download the previous version? I don't have a backup of it.

km75

Reaction score

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

I would love to be able to go back to the previous version

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

rfranken

Reaction score
a month ago I stopped using any overclocking tools (i didn't actually overclock I just undervolted) and stopped using Widget locker. And now I never get random reboots.
Widget locker seems to be the issue.
My wifes phone is completely stock and widget locker is her issue also.