LGB v0.9

bb-gun

Reaction score
Ok this is what I just pain stakenly went thru...lol I was able to export my contacts to my pc then import them to gmail but when I synced gmail contacts to my phone it separated emails and other info from the person.. now I had 3 or more listings for same person.. sorry that is just wacked.. I had to go thru and try to 'join' what I could and delete the extra crap I didnt want/need.. So I then exported my contacts to my sd card like I was told previously.. But I fear my Gmail contacts list is a fiasco not sure how to clean that up with out losing whats left of my mind.. lol I also need to clean up my SD card its a flippin mess as well just not sure what I need and what I dont need if anyone has the time to help me out I would greatly appreciate it!! It doesnt have to be right this minute but you can always pm me when your able.. Thanks again everyone.. If not for you all I would have taken this phone for a long walk on a short pier...LMAO

You're doing pretty good for a girl... haha jk. If you need any help, pm me. I use to clean my sd card once a month now i just let it do what it wants. lol

MendedLogic

Reaction score
Lol! Hey I used to own a blackberry and I modded that all the time with not once bricking it lol I just recently fixed the rrod on my xbox 360 :) so I am techy just unsure with android as its like a whole new ball game so want to make sure.. Meantime I have everything set up and loving liberty 0.9. But I noticed that my social networking widget no longer works :-( any clue as to why? Or what I could try to make it work? Lol and my contacts used to have fb pics next to them now that's gone too what gives? I played in the settings but nothing helped

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're keeping your sanity better than most guys on here, so i dont think it's a matter of gender. Feel free to pm me as well and ill do my best to help you.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Random icon question... Does anyone know where the Liberty icons are saved? The ones that are in the toolbox for gmail, browser, messaging, etc... The reason I ask is I want to change my LP dock icons to the yellow icons that are in my app drawer, but I do not use the stock apps for my texts, browser, etc. I want to set the yellow Liberty messaging icon for hancent and the yellow browser icon for Dolphin HD browser in my LP dock.

If I can just located the folder they are in I can set them as a custom icon.

Reaction score
Random icon question... Does anyone know where the Liberty icons are saved? The ones that are in the toolbox for gmail, browser, messaging, etc... The reason I ask is I want to change my LP dock icons to the yellow icons that are in my app drawer, but I do not use the stock apps for my texts, browser, etc. I want to set the yellow Liberty messaging icon for hancent and the yellow browser icon for Dolphin HD browser in my LP dock.

Liberty Toolbox->Liberty Mods->Icon Picker

I think if you select Liberty Icons, then tap on each of the icons you want to be liberty-style, it'll change only those individual icons. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lol! Hey I used to own a blackberry and I modded that all the time with not once bricking it lol I just recently fixed the rrod on my xbox 360 :) so I am techy just unsure with android as its like a whole new ball game so want to make sure.. Meantime I have everything set up and loving liberty 0.9. But I noticed that my social networking widget no longer works :-( any clue as to why? Or what I could try to make it work? Lol and my contacts used to have fb pics next to them now that's gone too what gives? I played in the settings but nothing helped

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

The FB Icons no longer work (gingerbread), its a limitation of licensing between google and facebook.

SyncMyPix is a great app for free in the market, it will pull down the images from your FB friends and sync them to your phone contacts. Works really well.

cjriddle22

Reaction score

Liberty Toolbox->Liberty Mods->Icon Picker

I think if you select Liberty Icons, then tap on each of the icons you want to be liberty-style, it'll change only those individual icons. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I understand how to set the icons for the apps that I am using from within the Toolbox. I currently have the Liberty gmail icon set. I want to get the actual file for the icon, then I can set it as a custom icon from within LauncherPro. I want to set the yellow browser icon for the Dolphin HD browser. When you make a shortcut for an app with LP, it asks if you would like to use a custom icon. I want to be able to click on the custom icon then navigate to the file and set the Liberty icon for the said app. I just do not know the directory where the file is stored. If I could find where they are, I could extract them to a folder then set them at my leisure.

See attached screenshot... When you click the icon it gives me the option to search my gallery, but the icons are not in my gallery. I would like to locate them, then move them there.

Unclecheese

Reaction score

Use Astro or Root Explorer.
Go to system->etc->icons->liberty
They should be in there.
Edit: You might need to COPY the ones you want to your SD card.

Last edited:

eagl20g

Reaction score
Tried doing a search for this. Is their a no throttle available for lbgb?

cjriddle22

Reaction score

Use Astro or Root Explorer.
Go to system->etc->icons->liberty
They should be in there.
Edit: You might need to COPY the ones you want to your SD card.

Boom goes the dynamite... Unclecheese FTW...

Yeah I made sure and long pressed and copied... not move.