1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lgb lagging

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by simpsonao17, Aug 21, 2011.

1. simpsonao17

simpsonao17 New Member

I'm currently runnin lgb 0,9 and it was going fast and great but now is starting to lag to the point its getting frustrated. There has to be a solution or I may have to choose a different rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. AmsuJackal

AmsuJackal New Member

the easiest fix would be to wipe data/cache and reset. though i would seriously reccommend sbf'ing back to froyo, installing rooted GB, then flashing liberty or cyanogenmod 7. your quadrant scores will go from about 1700 to 2400-2500 and a ton of other improvement, even battery. i installed justice and CM7 and never looked back
  3. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

I've noticed a lot of lag too. I'll probably be exploring my Rom options over the next week. It seems that Liberty support is just about gone, so not a lot of reasons to stick around.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums