LGB and lovin' it.

destin246

Reaction score
Just read a post on the nightly 0.4 thread and someone is having a problem going from gb back to stock froyo (sbf). Reading crap like this makes me weary. Its one thing going rom to rom, maybe another going from one operating system to another. I'm gonna do it anyway. Screw it

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

I've sbf'd from gb to froyo without any problems.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
SalsaDestroyer
Reaction score
Haha, sorry for the delay in response! I wanted to give this thing an extended period to see how it would hold up. This time, I haven't touched the overclock at all. No profiles, no nothing.

I've had crazy good battery life today [I think]. My phone has been on for 13 hours and it's still reading at 80% with <41hrs left :icon_eek:

Obviously, that doesn't seem right. before I was on GB, i was getting maybe 9-11 hrs a charge. Now approx. 54 hrs? What!? haha

That being said, since reflashing, I haven't had an issue with the random bootloop thing. It might have possibly been due to the phone mistaking how much battery power I actually had left? I dunno. Either way, I'm not complaining now!

I'll let you know once I see how it handles for the rest of the evening. so good!

OP
SalsaDestroyer
Reaction score
Alrighty. My phone's running fine. I haven't had a single problem with it since my reflash. I have not run the Liberty customizer, mostly because I only had problems after switching from a few blur settings/apps to aosp.

I'll probably test this out tonight.