LGB 2.2 boot loops. & LGB 2.1... & LGB 2.0...

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Fakecharles, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Fakecharles

Fakecharles Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The fatal problem I've had with the last several builds is when I boot I get the M. And then I get the M again. Maybe again, or maybe finally the bootanimation. But it's not reliable and I can't believe I'm not the only one because I don't have this problem with other roms.

I've tried lots of things. Nothing seems to work.

2. poeypresents

poeypresents New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    try a different kernel - try petes v.3 kernel google it - it really makes this rom way better....i kinda hate chevys kernels, they make every rom hot and unstable

3. Boostjunky

Boostjunky Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No such issues to speak of on my Droid running LGB since v1.7.

The only LGB ROM that didn't seem to run well at all for me was either 1.9, or 1.92. Can't remember which, but I just reverted back to 1.7 (was my favorite up til 2.0).

Only issues I've had since 2.0, were:

v2.1 - Answering calls, on occasion it would go directly to speaker phone, and the person on the other end couldn't hear me.

v2.2 - Voicemail notification tone on a continuous loop til you acknowledge the notification.

From what I gether, there is going to be an incremental update for v2.2 to fix a few bugs (most of which remain unknown to me or are non-existent/non-issues on my phone). Hopefully one of the bug fixes will be the voicemail notification loop.

What kind of wipe are you doing prior to installing a ROM? And are you by chance trying to restore any type of previously saved data or system files? Stuff like that can really mess with a ROM from time to time.

4. neveragon

neveragon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    dont forget to do a wipe when you flash a ROM