1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

lg voyager to moto droid convert.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by motorider, Jun 13, 2010.

1. motorider

motorider New Member

Hey guys. Been lurking the forums a while and finally joined. I currently have adamz smoked glass 6 Tom on my motor Droid. Overclocked to 1100. Cool, but I want more. Looking to get flash up and going. Does froyo currently run flash. I haven't kept up for the last month or so. Just looking to make my phone as good as it can be. Thanks for having me and I hope I can contribute one day.

I'm reallying digging some of team chaos's stuff
  2. xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx New Member

Yes froyo runs flash just fine. I'd suggest looking into Bugless Beast 0.1 for froyo its a great rom. And welcome!! :)

Brick
  3. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford New Member

Welcome man. Yes froyo does support flash. I am running Pete's Bugless Beast v0.1 and I have flash and all sorts of froyo goodness. Glad I did it.
  4. motorider

motorider New Member

What are some other advantages
  5. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

:welcome: to the forums.