LG Voyager Apps

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Anyone know of a site with some reliable/stable apps for the LG Voyager VX10000. I just don't think I can pull the trigger for a Devour for the wife, I'll wait and see what other keyboard phones come out before I get her onto the Android platform.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Anyone know of a site with some reliable/stable apps for the LG Voyager VX10000. I just don't think I can pull the trigger for a Devour for the wife, I'll wait and see what other keyboard phones come out before I get her onto the Android platform.

Umm apps for the voyager? Trying to remember what I had from there..I dont think I even had any apps..

OP
FSRBIKER

FSRBIKER

Reaction score

Umm apps for the voyager? Trying to remember what I had from there..I dont think I even had any apps..

Yea I didn't have any on my Voyager either but I have seen some things out there so I am looking for a reliable site.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Hmm didnt think you could get voyager apps from anywhere other then verizon...

gertman

Reaction score
Sell it on Ebay and buy her a Droid! That's what I did and my LG Voyager was worth some nice cash!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: