Lg Vortex

skate_Punk09

Reaction score
i am looking to buy the LG Vortex but cant afford the 30 dollar data package i was looking around and saw that people were talking about a 15 dollar data package is there such thing because the guy at the verizon store didn't tell me about it if there is one...:reddroid: and i dont use internet that much so i dont need the 30 dollar package

kat89447

Reaction score
I think they got rid of the 15 dollar package. When I got my daughter her vortex there was an option, but we went with the 30 for unlimited so we didn't have to worry about her going over. It also helped that they had the smartphone package, we save the 9.99 a month for two years because she went from a regular phone to smart phone.

OP
S

skate_Punk09

Reaction score
oo ok so if im going from the Lg Envy 2 to the Lg Vortex ill save 9.99 a month

kat89447

Reaction score
We are on the friends and family plan and she was one of the family lines. I don't know if it's available on a single line, but you should see the smartphone discount on their web page.

OP
S

skate_Punk09

Reaction score
i am on a family plan with my mom so ya i will ask them when i go in and i will print this to show them wait one last thing when did you get your daughters phone? like what yr...

Last edited:

kat89447

Reaction score
She switched last December and the deal is good for her two year contract. Her 9.99 (added line fee) is credited back. It's called the smartphone switch plan or something, it shows up as a smartphone secondary discount on my bill. Yes it would count going from the Envy 2 to a smartphone. She went from the Dare to the Vortex. By the way, she love her phone and has the violet one. It's actually more burgundy then purple. I am pretty sure they are still running the special, but you might have to ask.

kat89447

Reaction score
Your welcome, hope you like the phone as much as my daughter does.