LG V30 Now Available For Sale In Korea

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-v30-range-01-1024x938-jpg.77917

LG announced the LG V30 several weeks ago to much fan fare. They sent out pre production units to many news outlets and got lots of initial coverage. While the reviews were mostly positive LG was unable to capitalize on this since they were not quite ready to release the device. They didn't even have a release or pre-order date.

Here we are weeks later and LG has still kept quite on the matter. We do have some good news though. It looks like the V30 is now available for purchase in Korea. This would be the first step in LG's normal worldwide roll out. If you have been holding out for the V30 you wait may soon be over!

via LG

Attachments

• LG-V30-Range-01-1024x938.jpg
    LG-V30-Range-01-1024x938.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 3,671

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
bout time they started releasing the phone. they already lost a lot of ground to samsung because of the delay. I might have taken the v30 over the note 8 if it was released around the same time.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Time to go steal some shelf space and an ad promo because Sammy and apple have been grabbing attention lately. You better come out swinging with the marketing LG!!

RyanPm40

Reaction score
bout time they started releasing the phone. they already lost a lot of ground to samsung because of the delay. I might have taken the v30 over the note 8 if it was released around the same time.

I'm still waiting on the V30 but depending on the actual release date in the US, I'm getting a Note 8. I can't deal with this P.O.S. LG G5 anymore and my patience is wearing reeeeallly thin at this point.

I just want to be able to hold the v30 and note 8 in my hands to compare, but we'll see.

boidsonly

Reaction score
I agree. I'm hoping my G5 lasts until the V30 is available in the unlocked version. I ran through 3 G5s before I received one that hasn't crapped out on me.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on the V30 but depending on the actual release date in the US, I'm getting a Note 8. I can't deal with this P.O.S. LG G5 anymore and my patience is wearing reeeeallly thin at this point.

I just want to be able to hold the v30 and note 8 in my hands to compare, but we'll see.
They're waiting for the iPhone X, Pixel, Note, to hit shelves and try to compete with better known and more socially acceptable phones lol

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've said it before but I think LG misnamed this one... it's the LG G6.5 not the LG v30 no second screen... that's literally like selling the S8+ as a Note 8...

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I've said it before but I think LG misnamed this one... it's the LG G6.5 not the LG v30 no second screen... that's literally like selling the S8+ as a Note 8...
The second screen was ugly and obtrusive IMO. I'm not sure why only one gimicky feature is what defines the entire phone for you.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
The second screen was ugly and obtrusive IMO. I'm not sure why only one gimicky feature is what defines the entire phone for you.
That's literally like saying the note series isn't defined by the s-pen. The difference between the G series and the V series was the second screen, which was incredibly useful for certain things. Why even bother selling it under another moniker if it's just a slight upgrade.

Just like the difference between the s series and the note series is the s-pen. Is the s-pen a gimmick or because you like it that means it isn't?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
That's literally like saying the note series isn't defined by the s-pen. The difference between the G series and the V series was the second screen, which was incredibly useful for certain things. Why even bother selling it under another moniker if it's just a slight upgrade.

Just like the difference between the s series and the note series is the s-pen. Is the s-pen a gimmick or because you like it that means it isn't?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Okay, very fair comparison and I can't really argue with that.